The Wet Paint Nail Glaze System offers flexibility and individuality by letting techs create custom polish colors by layering base colors and topcoat glazes together.
The Wet Paint Nail Glaze System offers flexibility and individuality by letting techs create custom polish colors by layering base colors and topcoat glazes together. With the system, you can cross over from beauty to fashion and match any outfit, handbag or pair of shoes. The Comfortably Fun Salon Set includes three base colors, nine top coat glazes, three special effects, and six color charts that can be used together to create over 100 color combinations.
1. Select your desired nail color shade from the Color Wheel of one of the six Color Charts. (The color used here is from Color Chart One.) Match the number of the color with the color on the Custom Color Shade Formulation Guide on the right.
2. Apply the desired Base Color of choice. In this demo the blue Base Color is “Numb”. Allow time to dry.
3. Apply a layer of Top Coat Glaze over the Base Color. The red Top Coat Glaze here is “Wild”. The Top Coat Glaze will change the Base Color to the chosen color shade from the chart, in this case making it a deep and rich purple. Allow to dry.
4. The Comfortably Fun Salon Set includes three Special Effects to achieve Sparkles, Smokey Tones, or Vamps. Apply the Special Effect Onyx to achieve a deeper color. This will give the nail a purple and black vamp shade. Allow to dry.
5. Each Base can be worn alone or combined with a Top Coat Glaze and/or a Special Effect to create different color combinations to match your outfit or mood.