Place thin layer of Speed Clear acrylic on the body and free edge. This will prevent color from staining the natural nail and allow color to fade well.
1. Place thin layer of Speed Clear acrylic on the body and free edge. This will prevent color from staining the natural nail and allow color to fade well. Apply an opaque layer of Rainbow Black from the cuticle to the free edge. Apply a light amount of Star Sand mixed with Speed Clear through the center of the black surface.
2. Start by pressing out the bottom petal. Pivot the tip of the brush at the center of the pearl and use the body of the brush to press out the body flat into a seashell shape.
3. Apply two petals, in the shape of seashells, on both sides of the top of the bottom petal. This will give it a stacked look.
4. Apply the third and fourth petal on top of the second and third petals. Remember to pivot the tip of the brush on the inside center of the pearl and use the body to press out the edges. Apply the center pearl and use the tip of your brush to hollow out the shape.
5. Add your leaves below and use the brush to shape the dimension.
6. Use white acrylic paint to highlight the edges of the flower and illustrate the branches.
Products You Need for This Design:
Young Nails' Rainbow Black, Speed Clear, Speed White, Star Sand, Imagination Art Brush, white acrylic paint.
Brought to you by
30 Designs in 90 Days
Celebrity Face Off Contest: Portrait of an Artist11 photos
Show [Us] Your...Creative Space8 photos
We at Belava sought to ensure a safe and sanitary pedicure, minimizing health concerns and bringing back the pleasure of a salon visit. We started out...
Am I Losing My Touch Applying Acrylics?
Should I have a TV in my salon?
Is perfectionism on the job a blessing or a curse?
What’s the best way to recruit techs for a new salon?
What low-cost extras do you provide that clients perceive as having a high value?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift