Fade the background with Tippy Cup Turquoise and Metallic Pearl.
1. Fade the background with Tippy Cup Turquoise and Metallic Pearl.
2. Double-dip Neon Green and Metallic Green, and apply thin lines of acrylic from the bottom left to the top right corner. Let product sit for a couple of seconds before bending the vine into shape with the Imagination Art Brush. Apply the top part of the vine with a separate pearl.
3. Blend Mixer-Block Party around the vines to add a sparkle effect.
4. Take a pearl of Neon Guava and spread it into a wide oval at the top part of the vine. Flatten the tip of your Imagination Art Brush to hollow out the pearl. Use the body of the brush to press it into dimension.
5. Add black lines around the vines to enhance the base of the flower. Adding thin stems with buds will create liveliness to the background.
Products You Need for This Design:
Young Nails’ Tippy Cup Turquoise, Metallic Pearl, Mixer-Block Party Collection, Neon Green, Metallic Green, Neon Guava, black acrylic paint, Imagination Art Brush
Brought to you by
30 Designs in 90 Days
Celebrity Face Off Contest: Portrait of an Artist11 photos
Show [Us] Your...Creative Space8 photos
the standard unit of measure for the thickness (viscosity) of liquids; one Cps is equivalent to the viscosity of water
Am I Losing My Touch Applying Acrylics?
Should I have a TV in my salon?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift