Fade the background with Tippy Cup Turquoise and Metallic Pearl.
1. Fade the background with Tippy Cup Turquoise and Metallic Pearl.
2. Double-dip Neon Green and Metallic Green, and apply thin lines of acrylic from the bottom left to the top right corner. Let product sit for a couple of seconds before bending the vine into shape with the Imagination Art Brush. Apply the top part of the vine with a separate pearl.
3. Blend Mixer-Block Party around the vines to add a sparkle effect.
4. Take a pearl of Neon Guava and spread it into a wide oval at the top part of the vine. Flatten the tip of your Imagination Art Brush to hollow out the pearl. Use the body of the brush to press it into dimension.
5. Add black lines around the vines to enhance the base of the flower. Adding thin stems with buds will create liveliness to the background.
Products You Need for This Design:
Young Nails’ Tippy Cup Turquoise, Metallic Pearl, Mixer-Block Party Collection, Neon Green, Metallic Green, Neon Guava, black acrylic paint, Imagination Art Brush
Brought to you by
Believe, Achieve, Empower: Bellacures & OPI Honor Tippi Hedren11 photos
Celebrity Face Off Contest 2015: Paying Homage to a Musical Muse14 photos
Onychomycosis is an infectious disease caused by a fungus (vegetable parasite); a common form is whitish patches that can be scraped off the surface.
What’s the cause of the pinkish-red oval area on the pad of my client’s toes?
Am I losing my touch applying acrylics?
Should I have a TV in my salon?
Is perfectionism on the job a blessing or a curse?
What’s the best way to recruit techs for a new salon?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift