Fade the background with Tippy Cup Turquoise and Metallic Pearl.
1. Lay down Surprise glitter acrylic mix on opposite corners, creating a blank channel diagonally from corner to corner.
2. Marbleize Banana Baby and Sissy Salmon in the blank channel. Immediately overlay the nail with Speed Clear to cap the design.
3. Give the surface about 30-40 seconds to set before pulling the Into You Netting through the surface. By dipping the netting into the powder, you can prevent it from sticking to the acrylic.
4. Gently remove the netting and apply Rainbow Black to fill in the space.
5. Once the product has dried, file the design into shape.
Products You Need for This Design:
Young Nails’ Surprise, Banana Baby, Sissy Salmon, Into You Netting, Rainbow Black, Speed Clear
Brought to you by
30 Designs in 90 Days
Nails From the 2015 Met Gala22 photos
On the Road with Hannah Lee34 photos
a registration number for individual chemical compounds based on a system developed by the Chemical Abstract Service (CAS); found on Material...
Am I losing my touch applying acrylics?
Should I have a TV in my salon?
Is perfectionism on the job a blessing or a curse?
What’s the best way to recruit techs for a new salon?
What low-cost extras do you provide that clients perceive as having a high value?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift