Fade the background with Tippy Cup Turquoise and Metallic Pearl.
1. Lay down Surprise glitter acrylic mix on opposite corners, creating a blank channel diagonally from corner to corner.
2. Marbleize Banana Baby and Sissy Salmon in the blank channel. Immediately overlay the nail with Speed Clear to cap the design.
3. Give the surface about 30-40 seconds to set before pulling the Into You Netting through the surface. By dipping the netting into the powder, you can prevent it from sticking to the acrylic.
4. Gently remove the netting and apply Rainbow Black to fill in the space.
5. Once the product has dried, file the design into shape.
Products You Need for This Design:
Young Nails’ Surprise, Banana Baby, Sissy Salmon, Into You Netting, Rainbow Black, Speed Clear
Brought to you by
Cosmoprof North America 201541 photos
Mini Masterpiece Contest 2015: A Victory Celebration13 photos
Onychauxis, which is the medical term for an overgrowth or thickening of the nail, reveals nothing to the casual observer, the tech, or the...
What’s the cause of the pinkish-red oval area on the pad of my client’s toes?
Am I losing my touch applying acrylics?
Should I have a TV in my salon?
Is perfectionism on the job a blessing or a curse?
What’s the best way to recruit techs for a new salon?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift