Fade the background with Tippy Cup Turquoise and Metallic Pearl.
1. Lay down Surprise glitter acrylic mix on opposite corners, creating a blank channel diagonally from corner to corner.
2. Marbleize Banana Baby and Sissy Salmon in the blank channel. Immediately overlay the nail with Speed Clear to cap the design.
3. Give the surface about 30-40 seconds to set before pulling the Into You Netting through the surface. By dipping the netting into the powder, you can prevent it from sticking to the acrylic.
4. Gently remove the netting and apply Rainbow Black to fill in the space.
5. Once the product has dried, file the design into shape.
Products You Need for This Design:
Young Nails’ Surprise, Banana Baby, Sissy Salmon, Into You Netting, Rainbow Black, Speed Clear
Brought to you by
30 Designs in 90 Days
Backstage at NYFW Spring/Summer 2015145 photos
One-Hue Muse19 photos
An acronym for Surface Active Agent; surfactants improve the wetting, absorption, or flow of a liquid on a solid surface.
Am I Losing My Touch Applying Acrylics?
Should I have a TV in my salon?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift