Fade the background with Tippy Cup Turquoise and Metallic Pearl.
1. Lay down Surprise glitter acrylic mix on opposite corners, creating a blank channel diagonally from corner to corner.
2. Marbleize Banana Baby and Sissy Salmon in the blank channel. Immediately overlay the nail with Speed Clear to cap the design.
3. Give the surface about 30-40 seconds to set before pulling the Into You Netting through the surface. By dipping the netting into the powder, you can prevent it from sticking to the acrylic.
4. Gently remove the netting and apply Rainbow Black to fill in the space.
5. Once the product has dried, file the design into shape.
Products You Need for This Design:
Young Nails’ Surprise, Banana Baby, Sissy Salmon, Into You Netting, Rainbow Black, Speed Clear
Brought to you by
Kym Lee, a Look Back in Pictures14 photos
Celebrity Nails: Awards Season 201652 photos
As an international leader in the foot care industry for 142 years, Gehwol strives to provide accessible solutions for the most common foot care...
What are reasonable terms for a non-compete contract?
How do I announce to my clients that I will be moving to a new salon?
The new products I’m using are adding time to each appointment. How do I adjust my schedule?
Why isn’t my Gelish application curing properly?
What’s the cause of the pinkish-red oval area on the pad of my client’s toes?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift