Apply a thin layer of Metallic Pearl through the whole body. Fade Metallic Violet and Metallic Carmine in opposite corners leaving a white stripe through the center.
1. Apply a thin layer of Metallic Pearl through the whole body. Fade Metallic Violet and Metallic Carmine in opposite corners leaving a white stripe through the center.
2. Apply the first set of white lines.
3. Add the second set of white lines.
4. Highlight the edges of the white lines with black paint.
5. Add swirls, circles, lines and dots to add dimension.
6. Fill in the loose space with gold acrylic paint.
Products You Need for This Design:
Young Nails’ Metallic Violet, Metallic Carmine, Metallic Pearl, white acrylic paint, black acrylic paint, gold acrylic paint
Brought to you by
Celebrity Face Off Contest 2015: Paying Homage to a Musical Muse14 photos
Nail Looks From NYFW S/S2016234 photos
OPI was founded in 1981 by President/CEO George Schaeffer, who immigrated to the U.S.
What’s the cause of the pinkish-red oval area on the pad of my client’s toes?
Am I losing my touch applying acrylics?
Should I have a TV in my salon?
Is perfectionism on the job a blessing or a curse?
What’s the best way to recruit techs for a new salon?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift