Apply a thin layer of Metallic Pearl through the whole body. Fade Metallic Violet and Metallic Carmine in opposite corners leaving a white stripe through the center.
1. Apply a thin layer of Metallic Pearl through the whole body. Fade Metallic Violet and Metallic Carmine in opposite corners leaving a white stripe through the center.
2. Apply the first set of white lines.
3. Add the second set of white lines.
4. Highlight the edges of the white lines with black paint.
5. Add swirls, circles, lines and dots to add dimension.
6. Fill in the loose space with gold acrylic paint.
Products You Need for This Design:
Young Nails’ Metallic Violet, Metallic Carmine, Metallic Pearl, white acrylic paint, black acrylic paint, gold acrylic paint
Brought to you by
Election Nail Art: Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders, and Donald Trump Nails15 photos
Cosmoprof North America 201669 photos
a process that describes how molecules move through different substances
What are reasonable terms for a non-compete contract?
How do I announce to my clients that I will be moving to a new salon?
The new products I’m using are adding time to each appointment. How do I adjust my schedule?
Why isn’t my Gelish application curing properly?
What’s the cause of the pinkish-red oval area on the pad of my client’s toes?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift