Apply a thin layer of Metallic Pearl through the whole body. Fade Metallic Violet and Metallic Carmine in opposite corners leaving a white stripe through the center.
1. Apply a thin layer of Metallic Pearl through the whole body. Fade Metallic Violet and Metallic Carmine in opposite corners leaving a white stripe through the center.
2. Apply the first set of white lines.
3. Add the second set of white lines.
4. Highlight the edges of the white lines with black paint.
5. Add swirls, circles, lines and dots to add dimension.
6. Fill in the loose space with gold acrylic paint.
Products You Need for This Design:
Young Nails’ Metallic Violet, Metallic Carmine, Metallic Pearl, white acrylic paint, black acrylic paint, gold acrylic paint
Brought to you by
30 Designs in 90 Days
Down the Rabbit Hole11 photos
Earth Day Nail Art8 photos
A type of acrylic that is chemically configured to cure/harden (“set”) faster than traditional systems; fast set systems are favored by so...
What’s the best way to recruit techs for a new salon?
What low-cost extras do you provide that clients perceive as having a high value?
Do I need a special permit to do medical pedicures?
Should the salon owner do nails herself?
Do you use over-the-counter (non-professional only) polish?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift