Apply a thin layer of Metallic Pearl through the whole body. Fade Metallic Violet and Metallic Carmine in opposite corners leaving a white stripe through the center.
1. Apply a thin layer of Metallic Pearl through the whole body. Fade Metallic Violet and Metallic Carmine in opposite corners leaving a white stripe through the center.
2. Apply the first set of white lines.
3. Add the second set of white lines.
4. Highlight the edges of the white lines with black paint.
5. Add swirls, circles, lines and dots to add dimension.
6. Fill in the loose space with gold acrylic paint.
Products You Need for This Design:
Young Nails’ Metallic Violet, Metallic Carmine, Metallic Pearl, white acrylic paint, black acrylic paint, gold acrylic paint
Brought to you by
Face Time: Self-Portrait Contest Winners Announced17 photos
Cosmoprof North America 201541 photos
A non-profit organization of professional electric file manufacturers who are dedicated to ensuring that quality education is available for users...
What’s the cause of the pinkish-red oval area on the pad of my client’s toes?
Am I losing my touch applying acrylics?
Should I have a TV in my salon?
Is perfectionism on the job a blessing or a curse?
What’s the best way to recruit techs for a new salon?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift