Before using reverse application, sculpt a thin transparent free edge with Speed Clear flush to the natural nail. Build body with Cover Peach.
1. Before using reverse application, sculpt a thin transparent free edge with Speed Clear flush to the natural nail. Build body with Cover Peach.
2. Tuck Fiesta up to smile line, and use the body of the brush to pat evenly across the free edge.
3. Once your product has dried, file it into proper shape.
4. Establish a perimeter and circles with thin white lines.
5. Fill in space with white and black paint.
6. Highlight edges with black and white paint.
7. Once the design has been painted on, apply Finish Gel and cure for two minutes.
Products You Need for This Design:
Young Nails’ Cover Peach, Speed Clear, Fiesta – Block Party Collection, white and black acrylic paint
Brought to you by
30 Designs in 90 Days
Adore Dolls Parlour Dazzles With Its Nail Art19 photos
24 Holiday Retail Items24 photos
WTAC is an acronym for work top air cleaner.
Am I Losing My Touch Applying Acrylics?
Should I have a TV in my salon?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift