Before using reverse application, sculpt a thin transparent free edge with Speed Clear flush to the natural nail. Build body with Cover Peach.
1. Before using reverse application, sculpt a thin transparent free edge with Speed Clear flush to the natural nail. Build body with Cover Peach.
2. Tuck Fiesta up to smile line, and use the body of the brush to pat evenly across the free edge.
3. Once your product has dried, file it into proper shape.
4. Establish a perimeter and circles with thin white lines.
5. Fill in space with white and black paint.
6. Highlight edges with black and white paint.
7. Once the design has been painted on, apply Finish Gel and cure for two minutes.
Products You Need for This Design:
Young Nails’ Cover Peach, Speed Clear, Fiesta – Block Party Collection, white and black acrylic paint
Brought to you by
Colorful Nail Art: VietSALON Nail Artistry Competition25 photos
InternatioNAILS: Australia Gallery15 photos
Also known as hangnails; a common condition in which the cuticle around the nail splits.
How do I announce to my clients that I will be moving to a new salon?
The new products I’m using are adding time to each appointment. How do I adjust my schedule?
Why isn’t my Gelish application curing properly?
What’s the cause of the pinkish-red oval area on the pad of my client’s toes?
Am I losing my touch applying acrylics?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift