Before using reverse application, sculpt a thin transparent free edge with Speed Clear flush to the natural nail. Build body with Cover Peach.
1. Before using reverse application, sculpt a thin transparent free edge with Speed Clear flush to the natural nail. Build body with Cover Peach.
2. Tuck Fiesta up to smile line, and use the body of the brush to pat evenly across the free edge.
3. Once your product has dried, file it into proper shape.
4. Establish a perimeter and circles with thin white lines.
5. Fill in space with white and black paint.
6. Highlight edges with black and white paint.
7. Once the design has been painted on, apply Finish Gel and cure for two minutes.
Products You Need for This Design:
Young Nails’ Cover Peach, Speed Clear, Fiesta – Block Party Collection, white and black acrylic paint
Brought to you by
Nail Art From Project Runway Season 1414 photos
Nails to Glam Up Your Little Black Dress13 photos
Embedding is the practice of encasing something decorative, like a flower or a rhinestone, between layers of acrylic or gel; usually the item is...
What’s the cause of the pinkish-red oval area on the pad of my client’s toes?
Am I losing my touch applying acrylics?
Should I have a TV in my salon?
Is perfectionism on the job a blessing or a curse?
What’s the best way to recruit techs for a new salon?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift