Before using reverse application, sculpt a thin transparent free edge with Speed Clear flush to the natural nail. Build body with Cover Peach.
1. Before using reverse application, sculpt a thin transparent free edge with Speed Clear flush to the natural nail. Build body with Cover Peach.
2. Marbleize a thin amount Soft Gold and Rouge on the free edge.
3. Cap the free edge with Speed Clear to encase the color. File the nail into shape.
4. Add black spots with two-dot and three-dot patterns.
5. Continue adding black dots down the side of the nail.
6. Add red to the center of the black dots.
Products You Need for This Design:
Young Nails’ Cover Peach, Speed Clear, Imagination Art Color Acrylic in Rouge, Imagination Art Color Acrylic in Soft Gold, black and red acrylic paint
Brought to you by
30 Designs in 90 Days
Celebrity Face Off Contest: Portrait of an Artist11 photos
Show [Us] Your...Creative Space8 photos
The passage of fluids and solutions through a membrane or other porous substance.
Am I Losing My Touch Applying Acrylics?
Should I have a TV in my salon?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift