Before using reverse application, sculpt a thin transparent free edge with Speed Clear flush to the natural nail. Build body with Cover Peach.
1. Before using reverse application, sculpt a thin transparent free edge with Speed Clear flush to the natural nail. Build body with Cover Peach.
2. Marbleize a thin amount Soft Gold and Rouge on the free edge.
3. Cap the free edge with Speed Clear to encase the color. File the nail into shape.
4. Add black spots with two-dot and three-dot patterns.
5. Continue adding black dots down the side of the nail.
6. Add red to the center of the black dots.
Products You Need for This Design:
Young Nails’ Cover Peach, Speed Clear, Imagination Art Color Acrylic in Rouge, Imagination Art Color Acrylic in Soft Gold, black and red acrylic paint
Brought to you by
Best Lil Nail Show Texas 201626 photos
InternatioNAILS: Japan Gallery14 photos
The practice of combining either different nail polishes, paints, or acrylic powders to create a unique color or look for a client.
How do I announce to my clients that I will be moving to a new salon?
The new products I’m using are adding time to each appointment. How do I adjust my schedule?
Why isn’t my Gelish application curing properly?
What’s the cause of the pinkish-red oval area on the pad of my client’s toes?
Am I losing my touch applying acrylics?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift