Before using reverse application, sculpt a thin transparent free edge with Speed Clear flush to the natural nail. Build body with Cover Peach.
1. Before using reverse application, sculpt a thin transparent free edge with Speed Clear flush to the natural nail. Build body with Cover Peach.
2. Marbleize a thin amount Soft Gold and Rouge on the free edge.
3. Cap the free edge with Speed Clear to encase the color. File the nail into shape.
4. Add black spots with two-dot and three-dot patterns.
5. Continue adding black dots down the side of the nail.
6. Add red to the center of the black dots.
Products You Need for This Design:
Young Nails’ Cover Peach, Speed Clear, Imagination Art Color Acrylic in Rouge, Imagination Art Color Acrylic in Soft Gold, black and red acrylic paint
Brought to you by
30 Designs in 90 Days
Mini Masterpiece Nail Art Contest Winners 201415 photos
Playing Footsy27 photos
Thought to be a hybrid of the sour fruit known as a shaddock and a sweet orange, grapefruit is rich in antioxidants (especially vitamin C), helping it...
What’s the best way to recruit techs for a new salon?
Should the salon owner do nails herself?
How do you react to negative feedback?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift