Before using reverse application, sculpt a thin transparent free edge with Speed Clear flush to the natural nail. Build body with Cover Peach.
1. Before using reverse application, sculpt a thin transparent free edge with Speed Clear flush to the natural nail. Build body with Cover Peach.
2. Marbleize a thin amount Soft Gold and Rouge on the free edge.
3. Cap the free edge with Speed Clear to encase the color. File the nail into shape.
4. Add black spots with two-dot and three-dot patterns.
5. Continue adding black dots down the side of the nail.
6. Add red to the center of the black dots.
Products You Need for This Design:
Young Nails’ Cover Peach, Speed Clear, Imagination Art Color Acrylic in Rouge, Imagination Art Color Acrylic in Soft Gold, black and red acrylic paint
Brought to you by
30 Designs in 90 Days
Feathered Friends7 photos
Frozen: Icicle Nail Art Ideas20 photos
Not to be confused with MMA, a solid polymer substance that has different chemical and physical properties than MMA monomer; it is not harmful to...
Am I losing my touch applying acrylics?
Should I have a TV in my salon?
Is perfectionism on the job a blessing or a curse?
What’s the best way to recruit techs for a new salon?
What low-cost extras do you provide that clients perceive as having a high value?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift