Build a full structure nail with your choice of Young Nails’ acrylic powder. Smear Speed White, Tickle Me Purple, and Rainbow Purple as your background.
1. Build a full structure nail with your choice of Young Nails’ acrylic powder. Smear Speed White, Tickle Me Purple, and Rainbow Purple as your background.
2. Smear more of your three colors to finish your background.
3. Place the blue petals throughout the surface of the nail.
4. Cap the entire nail with Speed Clear and file into shape.
5. Highlight the edges with black acrylic paint. Add dots and highlight the black edges with white acrylic paint.
Products You Need for This Design:
Young Nails’ Speed White, Speed Clear, Imagination Art Color Acrylic Tickle Me Purple, Rainbow Purple, Rainbow Blue, black and white acrylic paint
Brought to you by
InternatioNAILS: Australia Gallery15 photos
OPI's Spring 2016 Infinite Shine Collection8 photos
Any mechanical device, brush-on liquid, or spray used to quickly dry nail polish.
How do I announce to my clients that I will be moving to a new salon?
The new products I’m using are adding time to each appointment. How do I adjust my schedule?
Why isn’t my Gelish application curing properly?
What’s the cause of the pinkish-red oval area on the pad of my client’s toes?
Am I losing my touch applying acrylics?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift