Before using reverse application, sculpt a thin transparent free edge with Speed Clear flush to the natural nail. Build body with Cover Peach.
1. Before using reverse application, sculpt a thin transparent free edge with Speed Clear flush to the natural nail. Build body with Cover Peach.
2. Apply a pearl of Rainbow Red to the free edge. Make sure the Rainbow Red is moist enough to stick the Lemonade Icy Mylar bits into it.
3. Overlay the free edge with Speed Clear to cap the Mylar. File into shape.
4. Trace the smile line with black paint. Add the dots to highlight the smile line.
5. Apply Finish Gel and cure for two minutes.
Products You Need for This Design:
Young Nails’ Cover Peach, Speed Clear, Imagination Art Color Acrylic Rainbow Red, Lemonade Icy Mylar, Finish Gel, black acrylic paint
Brought to you by
30 Designs in 90 Days
On the Road with Hannah Lee34 photos
This Season's Hottest Nail Art Products38 photos
Tammy Taylor Nails
Always willing to take on a new project or just help out, Hughes works closely with her in-house educator...
What’s the cause of the pinkish-red oval area on the pad of my client’s toes?
Am I losing my touch applying acrylics?
Should I have a TV in my salon?
Is perfectionism on the job a blessing or a curse?
What’s the best way to recruit techs for a new salon?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift