Before using reverse application, sculpt a thin transparent free edge with Speed Clear flush to the natural nail. Build body with Cover Peach.
1. Before using reverse application, sculpt a thin transparent free edge with Speed Clear flush to the natural nail. Build body with Cover Peach.
2. Apply a pearl of Rainbow Red to the free edge. Make sure the Rainbow Red is moist enough to stick the Lemonade Icy Mylar bits into it.
3. Overlay the free edge with Speed Clear to cap the Mylar. File into shape.
4. Trace the smile line with black paint. Add the dots to highlight the smile line.
5. Apply Finish Gel and cure for two minutes.
Products You Need for This Design:
Young Nails’ Cover Peach, Speed Clear, Imagination Art Color Acrylic Rainbow Red, Lemonade Icy Mylar, Finish Gel, black acrylic paint
Brought to you by
Back to School Nail Art for Teens11 photos
NAILS NTNA S. 4 Pre-Challenge #124 photos
Melanonychia is a blackening on the nail plate by melanin pigmentation. It can often present as a darkened band under or within the nail plate.
What are reasonable terms for a non-compete contract?
How do I announce to my clients that I will be moving to a new salon?
The new products I’m using are adding time to each appointment. How do I adjust my schedule?
Why isn’t my Gelish application curing properly?
What’s the cause of the pinkish-red oval area on the pad of my client’s toes?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift