Before using reverse application, sculpt a thin transparent free edge with Speed Clear flush to the natural nail. Build body with Cover Peach.
1. Before using reverse application, sculpt a thin transparent free edge with Speed Clear flush to the natural nail. Build body with Cover Peach.
2. Apply a pearl of Rainbow Red to the free edge. Make sure the Rainbow Red is moist enough to stick the Lemonade Icy Mylar bits into it.
3. Overlay the free edge with Speed Clear to cap the Mylar. File into shape.
4. Trace the smile line with black paint. Add the dots to highlight the smile line.
5. Apply Finish Gel and cure for two minutes.
Products You Need for This Design:
Young Nails’ Cover Peach, Speed Clear, Imagination Art Color Acrylic Rainbow Red, Lemonade Icy Mylar, Finish Gel, black acrylic paint
Brought to you by
30 Designs in 90 Days
Hidden Gems: Underside Nail Art11 photos
Nail Looks From NYFW F/W2015188 photos
Wraps are very thin products made of silk, linen, or fiberglass that are placed on top of nails for reinforcement and strength. They can be...
Should I have a TV in my salon?
Is perfectionism on the job a blessing or a curse?
What low-cost extras do you provide that clients perceive as having a high value?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift