Before using reverse application, sculpt a thin transparent free edge with Speed Clear flush to the natural nail. Build body with Cover Peach.
1. Before using reverse application, sculpt a thin transparent free edge with Speed Clear flush to the natural nail. Build body with Cover Peach.
2. Apply a pearl of Rainbow Red to the free edge. Make sure the Rainbow Red is moist enough to stick the Lemonade Icy Mylar bits into it.
3. Overlay the free edge with Speed Clear to cap the Mylar. File into shape.
4. Trace the smile line with black paint. Add the dots to highlight the smile line.
5. Apply Finish Gel and cure for two minutes.
Products You Need for This Design:
Young Nails’ Cover Peach, Speed Clear, Imagination Art Color Acrylic Rainbow Red, Lemonade Icy Mylar, Finish Gel, black acrylic paint
Brought to you by
30 Designs in 90 Days
Adore Dolls Parlour Dazzles With Its Nail Art19 photos
24 Holiday Retail Items24 photos
A much-decorated competitor, Collier’s work has been featured on magazine covers and in marketing brochures. Outside the studio, she spends...
Should I have a TV in my salon?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift