Apply a thin layer of Speed Clear to the body and free edge. Apply a thin but opaque coat of Metallic Pearl from cuticle to free edge.
1. Apply a thin layer of Speed Clear to the body and free edge. Apply a thin but opaque coat of Metallic Pearl from cuticle to free edge.
2. Apply small wet pearls of Neon Peach, Neon Yellow, Neon Green, Neon Blue over the Metallic Pearl surface.
3. Use the black acrylic paint to create the leopard patches.
4. Use black paint to create smaller leopard prints around the color.
5. Apply Finish Gel and cure for two minutes.
Products You Need for This Design:
Young Nails’ Speed Clear, Imagination Art Color Acrylic Metallic Pearl, Neon Yellow, Neon Green, Neon Peach, Neon Blue, Finish Gel, black acrylic paint
Brought to you by
30 Designs in 90 Days
Turning Back the Hands of Time21 photos
Retail Boutique: Gift Wrap Items6 photos
Panthenol is a humectant, so it can pull moisture into the hair shaft and the skin. It’s also used to help skin ointments penetrate deeply to...
Should the salon owner do nails herself?
How do you react to negative feedback?
Do you use over-the-counter (non-professional only) polish?
Will gel-polish cause traditional polish to become obsolete?
Do Nail Techs Really Need Resumes?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift