Apply a thin layer of Speed Clear to the body and free edge. Apply a thin but opaque coat of Metallic Pearl from cuticle to free edge.
1. Apply a thin layer of Speed Clear to the body and free edge. Apply a thin but opaque coat of Metallic Pearl from cuticle to free edge.
2. Apply small wet pearls of Neon Peach, Neon Yellow, Neon Green, Neon Blue over the Metallic Pearl surface.
3. Use the black acrylic paint to create the leopard patches.
4. Use black paint to create smaller leopard prints around the color.
5. Apply Finish Gel and cure for two minutes.
Products You Need for This Design:
Young Nails’ Speed Clear, Imagination Art Color Acrylic Metallic Pearl, Neon Yellow, Neon Green, Neon Peach, Neon Blue, Finish Gel, black acrylic paint
Brought to you by
30 Designs in 90 Days
Playing Footsy27 photos
The Bright Side: Summer Neon Colors26 photos
A substance that promotes water retention.
What’s the best way to recruit techs for a new salon?
Do I need a special permit to do medical pedicures?
Should the salon owner do nails herself?
How do you react to negative feedback?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift