Apply a thin layer of Speed Clear to the body and free edge. Apply a thin but opaque coat of Metallic Pearl from cuticle to free edge.
1. Apply a thin layer of Speed Clear to the body and free edge. Apply a thin but opaque coat of Metallic Pearl from cuticle to free edge.
2. Apply small wet pearls of Neon Peach, Neon Yellow, Neon Green, Neon Blue over the Metallic Pearl surface.
3. Use the black acrylic paint to create the leopard patches.
4. Use black paint to create smaller leopard prints around the color.
5. Apply Finish Gel and cure for two minutes.
Products You Need for This Design:
Young Nails’ Speed Clear, Imagination Art Color Acrylic Metallic Pearl, Neon Yellow, Neon Green, Neon Peach, Neon Blue, Finish Gel, black acrylic paint
Brought to you by
30 Designs in 90 Days
The Latest and Greatest Gels: Soft/Soak-Off8 photos
The Latest and Greatest Gels: Hard/Traditional18 photos
ProLinc was founded by Ben Jarvis in 1993 and acquired by American International Industries in 2007. Best known for Callus Eliminator, ProLinc h...
Should I have a TV in my salon?
Is perfectionism on the job a blessing or a curse?
Should the salon owner do nails herself?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift