Apply a thin layer of Speed Clear to the body and free edge. Apply a thin but opaque coat of Metallic Pearl from cuticle to free edge.
1. Apply a thin layer of Speed Clear to the body and free edge. Apply a thin but opaque coat of Metallic Pearl from cuticle to free edge.
2. Apply small wet pearls of Neon Peach, Neon Yellow, Neon Green, Neon Blue over the Metallic Pearl surface.
3. Use the black acrylic paint to create the leopard patches.
4. Use black paint to create smaller leopard prints around the color.
5. Apply Finish Gel and cure for two minutes.
Products You Need for This Design:
Young Nails’ Speed Clear, Imagination Art Color Acrylic Metallic Pearl, Neon Yellow, Neon Green, Neon Peach, Neon Blue, Finish Gel, black acrylic paint
Brought to you by
A Light Finish: The Latest in LED Gel Lamp Technology27 photos
Cosmoprof North America 201574 photos
In nail art, the lightest color used on the painted area; used to show where the light source is and to give an object dimension.
What’s the cause of the pinkish-red oval area on the pad of my client’s toes?
Am I losing my touch applying acrylics?
Should I have a TV in my salon?
Is perfectionism on the job a blessing or a curse?
What’s the best way to recruit techs for a new salon?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift