Fade Jet Black at the tip or cuticle area.
1. Fade Jet Black at the tip or cuticle area.
2. Apply the Western Blue/Star Sand/Speed Clear mix onto the exposed area and feather into the Jet Black mix.
3. Paint on your white paisley designs.
4. Add additional paisley designs and dots.
5. Highlight edges with black paint.
6. Apply Finish Gel and cure for two minutes.
Products You Need for This Design:
Young Nails’ Speed Clear, Imagination Art Color Acrylic Jet Black, Imagination Art Glitter Western Blue, Star Sand, Finish Gel, black and white acrylic paint
Brought to you by
Nails at NYFW A/W201619 photos
Love Letters: Monogram Nail Art for Valentine's Day11 photos
Morgan Taylor Nail Lacquer
What’s the cause of the pinkish-red oval area on the pad of my client’s toes?
Am I losing my touch applying acrylics?
Should I have a TV in my salon?
Is perfectionism on the job a blessing or a curse?
What’s the best way to recruit techs for a new salon?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift