Fade Jet Black at the tip or cuticle area.
1. Fade Jet Black at the tip or cuticle area.
2. Apply the Western Blue/Star Sand/Speed Clear mix onto the exposed area and feather into the Jet Black mix.
3. Paint on your white paisley designs.
4. Add additional paisley designs and dots.
5. Highlight edges with black paint.
6. Apply Finish Gel and cure for two minutes.
Products You Need for This Design:
Young Nails’ Speed Clear, Imagination Art Color Acrylic Jet Black, Imagination Art Glitter Western Blue, Star Sand, Finish Gel, black and white acrylic paint
Brought to you by
30 Designs in 90 Days
Salon Design on a Dime22 photos
Lots and Lots of Ocelot9 photos
(Port Richey, Fla.)
Galaxy Nail Products
An active member of the Florida Cosmetology Association, Kurtz donates many hours to the cause of improving...
What is causing the deep horizontal ridges and swollen cuticles in my client’s nails?
Is there a business-related New Year’s resolution you find yourself making every year?
Do your clients ask about polish being “three-free”?
Reader to Reader: What solutions do you have for handling extremely obese clients respectfully?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift