Fade Jet Black at the tip or cuticle area.
1. Fade Jet Black at the tip or cuticle area.
2. Apply the Western Blue/Star Sand/Speed Clear mix onto the exposed area and feather into the Jet Black mix.
3. Paint on your white paisley designs.
4. Add additional paisley designs and dots.
5. Highlight edges with black paint.
6. Apply Finish Gel and cure for two minutes.
Products You Need for This Design:
Young Nails’ Speed Clear, Imagination Art Color Acrylic Jet Black, Imagination Art Glitter Western Blue, Star Sand, Finish Gel, black and white acrylic paint
Brought to you by
30 Designs in 90 Days
Fanicure: Super Bowl-Inspired Nails49 photos
NAILS Next Top Nail Artist: Season 2 Finale Party60 photos
Am I losing my touch applying acrylics?
Should I have a TV in my salon?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift