Fade Jet Black at the tip or cuticle area.
1. Fade Jet Black at the tip or cuticle area.
2. Apply the Western Blue/Star Sand/Speed Clear mix onto the exposed area and feather into the Jet Black mix.
3. Paint on your white paisley designs.
4. Add additional paisley designs and dots.
5. Highlight edges with black paint.
6. Apply Finish Gel and cure for two minutes.
Products You Need for This Design:
Young Nails’ Speed Clear, Imagination Art Color Acrylic Jet Black, Imagination Art Glitter Western Blue, Star Sand, Finish Gel, black and white acrylic paint
Brought to you by
30 Designs in 90 Days
Celebrity Face Off Contest: Portrait of an Artist11 photos
Show [Us] Your...Creative Space8 photos
A technique that is employed by salon professionals and involves putting a hollow candle that tapers at one end and fits into the ear; the opposite en...
Am I Losing My Touch Applying Acrylics?
Should I have a TV in my salon?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift