Fade Jet Black at the tip or cuticle area.
1. Fade Jet Black at the tip or cuticle area.
2. Apply the Western Blue/Star Sand/Speed Clear mix onto the exposed area and feather into the Jet Black mix.
3. Paint on your white paisley designs.
4. Add additional paisley designs and dots.
5. Highlight edges with black paint.
6. Apply Finish Gel and cure for two minutes.
Products You Need for This Design:
Young Nails’ Speed Clear, Imagination Art Color Acrylic Jet Black, Imagination Art Glitter Western Blue, Star Sand, Finish Gel, black and white acrylic paint
Brought to you by
30 Designs in 90 Days
Celebrate Good Times [With Nails!]8 photos
Turning Back the Hands of Time21 photos
Any of numerous complex proteins that are produced by living cells and catalyze (speed up or otherwise modify) specific biochemical reactions at body ...
Should the salon owner do nails herself?
How do you react to negative feedback?
Do you use over-the-counter (non-professional only) polish?
Do Nail Techs Really Need Resumes?
What’s the most unusual place you did nails?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift