Fade Jet Black at the tip or cuticle area.
1. Fade Jet Black at the tip or cuticle area.
2. Apply the Western Blue/Star Sand/Speed Clear mix onto the exposed area and feather into the Jet Black mix.
3. Paint on your white paisley designs.
4. Add additional paisley designs and dots.
5. Highlight edges with black paint.
6. Apply Finish Gel and cure for two minutes.
Products You Need for This Design:
Young Nails’ Speed Clear, Imagination Art Color Acrylic Jet Black, Imagination Art Glitter Western Blue, Star Sand, Finish Gel, black and white acrylic paint
Brought to you by
Colorful Nail Art: VietSALON Nail Artistry Competition25 photos
InternatioNAILS: Australia Gallery15 photos
adverse health effects caused by sudden or short-term exposure
How do I announce to my clients that I will be moving to a new salon?
The new products I’m using are adding time to each appointment. How do I adjust my schedule?
Why isn’t my Gelish application curing properly?
What’s the cause of the pinkish-red oval area on the pad of my client’s toes?
Am I losing my touch applying acrylics?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift