Fade Jet Black at the tip or cuticle area.
1. Fade Jet Black at the tip or cuticle area.
2. Apply the Western Blue/Star Sand/Speed Clear mix onto the exposed area and feather into the Jet Black mix.
3. Paint on your white paisley designs.
4. Add additional paisley designs and dots.
5. Highlight edges with black paint.
6. Apply Finish Gel and cure for two minutes.
Products You Need for This Design:
Young Nails’ Speed Clear, Imagination Art Color Acrylic Jet Black, Imagination Art Glitter Western Blue, Star Sand, Finish Gel, black and white acrylic paint
Brought to you by
Best Lil Nail Show Texas 201626 photos
InternatioNAILS: Japan Gallery14 photos
With our select focus on beauty, skincare, cosmetic dermatology,and wellness, we bring a unique approach to PR and marketing.
The new products I’m using are adding time to each appointment. How do I adjust my schedule?
Why isn’t my Gelish application curing properly?
What’s the cause of the pinkish-red oval area on the pad of my client’s toes?
Am I losing my touch applying acrylics?
Should I have a TV in my salon?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift