Before using reverse application, sculpt a thin transparent free edge with Speed Clear flush to the natural nail. Build the body of the nail with Cover Peach.
1. Before using reverse application, sculpt a thin transparent free edge with Speed Clear flush to the natural nail. Build the body of the nail with Cover Peach.
2. Apply a thin but opaque coat of Shindig on the free edge. Make sure to push enough product past the smile line. Cap the color with Speed Clear. This will provide enough thickness for the impression.
3. Wait for a minute before you make your impression. Any sooner will make the impression dull. Here’s a tip: Dip your impression tool in acrylic powder before you make your impression. This will prevent the tool from sticking to the acrylic.
4. Fill each impression with your choice of Neon color and allow it to dry.
5. File the nail into shape. Apply Finish, and cure for 2 minutes.
Products You Need for This Design:
Young Nails’ Cover Peach, Speed Clear, Shindig – Block Party, Flower Impression Tool, Star Impression Tool, Neon Peach, Neon Green, Neon Blue, Neon Yellow
Brought to you by
Kym Lee, a Look Back in Pictures14 photos
Celebrity Nails: Awards Season 201652 photos
Not to be confused with Beau's lines (which are horizontal grooves), longitudinal grooves are vertical grooves that are caused by trauma to a...
What are reasonable terms for a non-compete contract?
How do I announce to my clients that I will be moving to a new salon?
The new products I’m using are adding time to each appointment. How do I adjust my schedule?
Why isn’t my Gelish application curing properly?
What’s the cause of the pinkish-red oval area on the pad of my client’s toes?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift