Before using reverse application, sculpt a thin transparent free edge with Speed Clear flush to the natural nail. Build the body of the nail with Cover Peach.
1. Before using reverse application, sculpt a thin transparent free edge with Speed Clear flush to the natural nail. Build the body of the nail with Cover Peach.
2. Apply a thin but opaque coat of Shindig on the free edge. Make sure to push enough product past the smile line. Cap the color with Speed Clear. This will provide enough thickness for the impression.
3. Wait for a minute before you make your impression. Any sooner will make the impression dull. Here’s a tip: Dip your impression tool in acrylic powder before you make your impression. This will prevent the tool from sticking to the acrylic.
4. Fill each impression with your choice of Neon color and allow it to dry.
5. File the nail into shape. Apply Finish, and cure for 2 minutes.
Products You Need for This Design:
Young Nails’ Cover Peach, Speed Clear, Shindig – Block Party, Flower Impression Tool, Star Impression Tool, Neon Peach, Neon Green, Neon Blue, Neon Yellow
Brought to you by
Colorful Nail Art: VietSALON Nail Artistry Competition25 photos
InternatioNAILS: Australia Gallery15 photos
Fiberglass is a composite material of glass fibers in resin; used in nail wrap applications to brace natural nails or artificial tips. Wraps are...
How do I announce to my clients that I will be moving to a new salon?
The new products I’m using are adding time to each appointment. How do I adjust my schedule?
Why isn’t my Gelish application curing properly?
What’s the cause of the pinkish-red oval area on the pad of my client’s toes?
Am I losing my touch applying acrylics?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift