Before using reverse application, sculpt a thin transparent free edge with Speed Clear flush to the natural nail. Build the body of the nail with Cover Peach.
1. Before using reverse application, sculpt a thin transparent free edge with Speed Clear flush to the natural nail. Build the body of the nail with Cover Peach.
2. Apply a thin but opaque coat of Shindig on the free edge. Make sure to push enough product past the smile line. Cap the color with Speed Clear. This will provide enough thickness for the impression.
3. Wait for a minute before you make your impression. Any sooner will make the impression dull. Here’s a tip: Dip your impression tool in acrylic powder before you make your impression. This will prevent the tool from sticking to the acrylic.
4. Fill each impression with your choice of Neon color and allow it to dry.
5. File the nail into shape. Apply Finish, and cure for 2 minutes.
Products You Need for This Design:
Young Nails’ Cover Peach, Speed Clear, Shindig – Block Party, Flower Impression Tool, Star Impression Tool, Neon Peach, Neon Green, Neon Blue, Neon Yellow
Brought to you by
30 Designs in 90 Days
America’s Beauty Show Rocked Chicago43 photos
Music Festival Nail Art27 photos
Ingredients that prevent monomers and/or oligomers from prematurely hardening (gelling) while they are still in the original container.
Is perfectionism on the job a blessing or a curse?
What’s the best way to recruit techs for a new salon?
What low-cost extras do you provide that clients perceive as having a high value?
Do I need a special permit to do medical pedicures?
Should the salon owner do nails herself?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift