Before using reverse application, sculpt a thin transparent free edge with Speed Clear flush to the natural nail. Build the body of the nail with Cover Peach.
1. Before using reverse application, sculpt a thin transparent free edge with Speed Clear flush to the natural nail. Build the body of the nail with Cover Peach.
2. Apply a thin but opaque coat of Shindig on the free edge. Make sure to push enough product past the smile line. Cap the color with Speed Clear. This will provide enough thickness for the impression.
3. Wait for a minute before you make your impression. Any sooner will make the impression dull. Here’s a tip: Dip your impression tool in acrylic powder before you make your impression. This will prevent the tool from sticking to the acrylic.
4. Fill each impression with your choice of Neon color and allow it to dry.
5. File the nail into shape. Apply Finish, and cure for 2 minutes.
Products You Need for This Design:
Young Nails’ Cover Peach, Speed Clear, Shindig – Block Party, Flower Impression Tool, Star Impression Tool, Neon Peach, Neon Green, Neon Blue, Neon Yellow
Brought to you by
Nail Art From Project Runway Season 1414 photos
Nails to Glam Up Your Little Black Dress13 photos
Splinter hemorrhages are small areas of bleeding under fingernails or toenails that take the shape of straight lines and may be caused by damage...
What’s the cause of the pinkish-red oval area on the pad of my client’s toes?
Am I losing my touch applying acrylics?
Should I have a TV in my salon?
Is perfectionism on the job a blessing or a curse?
What’s the best way to recruit techs for a new salon?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift