Before using reverse application, sculpt a thin transparent free edge with Speed Clear flush to the natural nail. Build the body of the nail with Cover Peach.
1. Before using reverse application, sculpt a thin transparent free edge with Speed Clear flush to the natural nail. Build the body of the nail with Cover Peach.
2. Apply thin random pearls of glitter mixed with Speed Clear on the free edge. Cap the free edge with Speed Clear to encase glitter.
3. Trace the flower petals with white acrylic paint.
4. Trace the bubbles between the petals with white acrylic paint. Fill the space in between the flowers and bubbles with white acrylic paint. Add dots to enhance the design. Highlight the edges with black acrylic paint.
5. Apply Finish and cure for 2 minutes.
Products You Need for This Design:
Young Nails’ Speed Clear, Cover Pink, Royal Blue, Hologram, Fuchsia, Finish Gel, black and white acrylic paint
Brought to you by
30 Designs in 90 Days
Turning Back the Hands of Time21 photos
Retail Boutique: Gift Wrap Items6 photos
A family of chemicals, produced from phthalic anhydride (a white crystalline compound) and alcohols, frequently used as plasticizers in plastics and c...
Will gel-polish cause traditional polish to become obsolete?
Do Nail Techs Really Need Resumes?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift