Before using reverse application, sculpt a thin transparent free edge with Speed Clear flush to the natural nail. Build the body of the nail with Cover Peach.
1. Before using reverse application, sculpt a thin transparent free edge with Speed Clear flush to the natural nail. Build the body of the nail with Cover Peach.
2. Apply thin random pearls of glitter mixed with Speed Clear on the free edge. Cap the free edge with Speed Clear to encase glitter.
3. Trace the flower petals with white acrylic paint.
4. Trace the bubbles between the petals with white acrylic paint. Fill the space in between the flowers and bubbles with white acrylic paint. Add dots to enhance the design. Highlight the edges with black acrylic paint.
5. Apply Finish and cure for 2 minutes.
Products You Need for This Design:
Young Nails’ Speed Clear, Cover Pink, Royal Blue, Hologram, Fuchsia, Finish Gel, black and white acrylic paint
Brought to you by
Believe, Achieve, Empower: Bellacures & OPI Honor Tippi Hedren11 photos
Celebrity Face Off Contest 2015: Paying Homage to a Musical Muse14 photos
Onychomycosis is an infectious disease caused by a fungus (vegetable parasite); a common form is whitish patches that can be scraped off the surface.
What’s the cause of the pinkish-red oval area on the pad of my client’s toes?
Am I losing my touch applying acrylics?
Should I have a TV in my salon?
Is perfectionism on the job a blessing or a curse?
What’s the best way to recruit techs for a new salon?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift