Before using reverse application, sculpt a thin transparent free edge with Speed Clear flush to the natural nail. Build the body of the nail with Cover Peach.
1. Before using reverse application, sculpt a thin transparent free edge with Speed Clear flush to the natural nail. Build the body of the nail with Cover Peach.
2. Apply thin random pearls of glitter mixed with Speed Clear on the free edge. Cap the free edge with Speed Clear to encase glitter.
3. Trace the flower petals with white acrylic paint.
4. Trace the bubbles between the petals with white acrylic paint. Fill the space in between the flowers and bubbles with white acrylic paint. Add dots to enhance the design. Highlight the edges with black acrylic paint.
5. Apply Finish and cure for 2 minutes.
Products You Need for This Design:
Young Nails’ Speed Clear, Cover Pink, Royal Blue, Hologram, Fuchsia, Finish Gel, black and white acrylic paint
Brought to you by
30 Designs in 90 Days
Salon Design on a Dime22 photos
Lots and Lots of Ocelot9 photos
William (Bill) Halfacre is Executive Vice President of Sales & Marketing for OPI Products Inc.
How do you track your sales and other records throughout the year?
Is there a business-related New Year’s resolution you find yourself making every year?
Do your clients ask about polish being “three-free”?
Reader to Reader: Are you still loyal to the product brands you learned with in nail school?
Reader to Reader: What solutions do you have for handling extremely obese clients respectfully?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift