Before using reverse application, sculpt a thin transparent free edge with Speed Clear flush to the natural nail. Build the body of the nail with Cover Peach.
1. Before using reverse application, sculpt a thin transparent free edge with Speed Clear flush to the natural nail. Build the body of the nail with Cover Peach.
2. Push a pearl of Rainbow Black to the smile line and lightly feather it toward the tip of free edge.
3. Apply Rainbow Purple at the tip and feather it to the black. Make sure to keep product thin but opaque.
4. Cap the color with Rockstar/Speed Clear mix. Wait until dry and file into shape.
5. Use white acrylic paint and make connecting lines.
6. Round off the corners where the lines connect.
7. Use black paint to highlight the white edges. Apply Finish Gel and cure for 2 minutes.
Products You Need for This Design:
Young Nails’ Speed Clear, Cover Pink, Rainbow Black, Rainbow Purple, Rock Star, Finish Gel, black and white acrylic paint
Brought to you by
30 Designs in 90 Days
Nails From the 2015 Met Gala22 photos
On the Road with Hannah Lee34 photos
Social media (or social networking) encompasses all interactive websites, like Facebook, that allow users to virtually connect with each other,...
Am I losing my touch applying acrylics?
Should I have a TV in my salon?
Is perfectionism on the job a blessing or a curse?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift