Before using reverse application, sculpt a thin transparent free edge with Speed Clear flush to the natural nail. Build the body of the nail with Cover Peach.
1. Before using reverse application, sculpt a thin transparent free edge with Speed Clear flush to the natural nail. Build the body of the nail with Cover Peach.
2. Push a pearl of Rainbow Black to the smile line and lightly feather it toward the tip of free edge.
3. Apply Rainbow Purple at the tip and feather it to the black. Make sure to keep product thin but opaque.
4. Cap the color with Rockstar/Speed Clear mix. Wait until dry and file into shape.
5. Use white acrylic paint and make connecting lines.
6. Round off the corners where the lines connect.
7. Use black paint to highlight the white edges. Apply Finish Gel and cure for 2 minutes.
Products You Need for This Design:
Young Nails’ Speed Clear, Cover Pink, Rainbow Black, Rainbow Purple, Rock Star, Finish Gel, black and white acrylic paint
Brought to you by
Nail Art From Project Runway Season 1414 photos
Nails to Glam Up Your Little Black Dress13 photos
Tammy Taylor Nails
Harrelson not only exceeded his goals last year, he’s risen admirably to new responsibilities. On an...
What’s the cause of the pinkish-red oval area on the pad of my client’s toes?
Am I losing my touch applying acrylics?
Should I have a TV in my salon?
Is perfectionism on the job a blessing or a curse?
What’s the best way to recruit techs for a new salon?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift