Before using reverse application, sculpt a thin transparent free edge with Speed Clear flush to the natural nail. Build the body of the nail with Cover Peach.
1. Before using reverse application, sculpt a thin transparent free edge with Speed Clear flush to the natural nail. Build the body of the nail with Cover Peach.
2. Push a pearl of Rainbow Black to the smile line and lightly feather it toward the tip of free edge.
3. Apply Rainbow Purple at the tip and feather it to the black. Make sure to keep product thin but opaque.
4. Cap the color with Rockstar/Speed Clear mix. Wait until dry and file into shape.
5. Use white acrylic paint and make connecting lines.
6. Round off the corners where the lines connect.
7. Use black paint to highlight the white edges. Apply Finish Gel and cure for 2 minutes.
Products You Need for This Design:
Young Nails’ Speed Clear, Cover Pink, Rainbow Black, Rainbow Purple, Rock Star, Finish Gel, black and white acrylic paint
Brought to you by
Colorful Nail Art: VietSALON Nail Artistry Competition25 photos
InternatioNAILS: Australia Gallery15 photos
How do I announce to my clients that I will be moving to a new salon?
The new products I’m using are adding time to each appointment. How do I adjust my schedule?
Why isn’t my Gelish application curing properly?
What’s the cause of the pinkish-red oval area on the pad of my client’s toes?
Am I losing my touch applying acrylics?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift