Apply a small white bead of Acrylic Powder to smile line.
1. Apply a small white bead of Acrylic Powder to smile line.
2. Apply Glitter mix to whole nail thinly. (Star Sand, Crushed Pearl, Diamond Dust)
3. While product is still wet press Celebrate Confetti into nail.
4. Apply Clear Acrylic over the whole nail. Let product set for about 1 minute then press C-Curve sticks into the nail to create circle-shaped impressions.
5. Apply wet beads of White Acrylic, filling in the impressions left by the C-Curve sticks.
6. When acrylic has hardened, file and shape the nail. After filing, the White Acrylic will only be left in the impressions. Apply Finish Gel and cure for 2 minutes.
Products You Need for This Design:
Young Nails White Acrylic Powder, Star Sand Glitter, Crushed Pearl Glitter, Diamond Dust Glitter, Celebrate from the Confetti Collection, Clear Acrylic Powder, Finish Gel, C-Curve sticks
Brought to you by
A Light Finish: The Latest in LED Gel Lamp Technology27 photos
Cosmoprof North America 201574 photos
Honey is a sweet fluid produced by honey bees from the nectar of flowers.
What’s the cause of the pinkish-red oval area on the pad of my client’s toes?
Am I losing my touch applying acrylics?
Should I have a TV in my salon?
Is perfectionism on the job a blessing or a curse?
What’s the best way to recruit techs for a new salon?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift