Apply a small white bead of Acrylic Powder to smile line.
1. Apply a small white bead of Acrylic Powder to smile line.
2. Apply Glitter mix to whole nail thinly. (Star Sand, Crushed Pearl, Diamond Dust)
3. While product is still wet press Celebrate Confetti into nail.
4. Apply Clear Acrylic over the whole nail. Let product set for about 1 minute then press C-Curve sticks into the nail to create circle-shaped impressions.
5. Apply wet beads of White Acrylic, filling in the impressions left by the C-Curve sticks.
6. When acrylic has hardened, file and shape the nail. After filing, the White Acrylic will only be left in the impressions. Apply Finish Gel and cure for 2 minutes.
Products You Need for This Design:
Young Nails White Acrylic Powder, Star Sand Glitter, Crushed Pearl Glitter, Diamond Dust Glitter, Celebrate from the Confetti Collection, Clear Acrylic Powder, Finish Gel, C-Curve sticks
Brought to you by
30 Designs in 90 Days
bridal nail art
The Latest and Greatest Gels: Soft/Soak-Off8 photos
The Latest and Greatest Gels: Hard/Traditional18 photos
An undesirable but preventable formation of tiny crystals in the uncured nail coating, often resulting from unusually cold temperatures or drafts whil...
Should I have a TV in my salon?
What’s the best way to recruit techs for a new salon?
Do I need a special permit to do medical pedicures?
Should the salon owner do nails herself?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift