Apply Neon Blue Acrylic and fade.
1. Apply Neon Blue Acrylic and fade.
2. Apply Neon Yellow Acrylic fading into Blue.
3. Apply Neon Rose Acrylic and fade into Yellow.
4. Cap with Clear Acrylic. File and shape. To make the flower petals, pick up a small bead of Black Acrylic and place it on the nail. With the tip of your brush pull a point out on both sides.
5. Allow the Black Acrylic to set for just a few seconds and then start pressing the petal open with your brush.
6. Add more petals.
7. Add another flower. With Neon Rose pick up tiny beads of acrylic and pull just one point out toward the center of the flower to create a little teardrop. Pick up tiny dry beads of Neon Rose and place them in the center of the other flower.
8. Add small Black Acrylic tear drops to the nail.
9. Apply a thin, even layer of Finish Gel to the nail and cure for 2 minutes.
Products You Need for This Design:
Young Nails’s Imagination Art Neon Blue Acrylic, Neon Yellow Acrylic, Neon Rose Acrylic, Black Acrylic, Clear Acrylic, Finish Gel
Brought to you by
30 Designs in 90 Days
Hidden Gems: Underside Nail Art11 photos
Nail Looks From NYFW F/W2015188 photos
A pedicure with an emphasis on wellness and callus care, rather than beauty and pampering.
Am I losing my touch applying acrylics?
Should I have a TV in my salon?
Is perfectionism on the job a blessing or a curse?
What low-cost extras do you provide that clients perceive as having a high value?
Do I need a special permit to do medical pedicures?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift