Apply Neon Blue Acrylic and fade.
1. Apply Neon Blue Acrylic and fade.
2. Apply Neon Yellow Acrylic fading into Blue.
3. Apply Neon Rose Acrylic and fade into Yellow.
4. Cap with Clear Acrylic. File and shape. To make the flower petals, pick up a small bead of Black Acrylic and place it on the nail. With the tip of your brush pull a point out on both sides.
5. Allow the Black Acrylic to set for just a few seconds and then start pressing the petal open with your brush.
6. Add more petals.
7. Add another flower. With Neon Rose pick up tiny beads of acrylic and pull just one point out toward the center of the flower to create a little teardrop. Pick up tiny dry beads of Neon Rose and place them in the center of the other flower.
8. Add small Black Acrylic tear drops to the nail.
9. Apply a thin, even layer of Finish Gel to the nail and cure for 2 minutes.
Products You Need for This Design:
Young Nails’s Imagination Art Neon Blue Acrylic, Neon Yellow Acrylic, Neon Rose Acrylic, Black Acrylic, Clear Acrylic, Finish Gel
Brought to you by
30 Designs in 90 Days
Comic-Con Nails: Comic Book Nail Art for Heroes and Villains74 photos
Viet Fashion Week 2015: On the Runway262 photos
Most people know that SPF stands for sun protection factor and that few users apply enough sunblock to do the trick. What you might not know is...
Am I losing my touch applying acrylics?
Should I have a TV in my salon?
Is perfectionism on the job a blessing or a curse?
What’s the best way to recruit techs for a new salon?
What low-cost extras do you provide that clients perceive as having a high value?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift