Apply Glitter mix to the whole tip of nail (Hologram. Star Sand, Ice).
1. Apply Glitter mix to the whole tip of nail (Hologram. Star Sand, Ice).
2. While product is still wet, press Mirror and Silver Polka Dot Confetti into nail.
3. Cap with Clear Acrylic. Once dry, file and shape the nail. With black acrylic paint, start with a 3-petal flower in the corner of the nail.
4. Keep painting black swoops and curls and dots over the whole nail.
5. Allow paint to dry and apply Finish Gel. Cure for 2 minutes.
Products You Need for This Design:
Young Nail’s Hologram Glitter, Star Sand Glitter, Ice Glitter, Clear Acrylic Powder, Silver Polka Dot from Confetti Collection, Mirror from Confetti Collection, Finish Gel, black acrylic paint
Brought to you by
Colorful Nail Art: VietSALON Nail Artistry Competition25 photos
InternatioNAILS: Australia Gallery15 photos
A sole proprietor is someone who owns an unincorporated business by himself or herself.
How do I announce to my clients that I will be moving to a new salon?
The new products I’m using are adding time to each appointment. How do I adjust my schedule?
Why isn’t my Gelish application curing properly?
What’s the cause of the pinkish-red oval area on the pad of my client’s toes?
Am I losing my touch applying acrylics?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift