Apply Glitter mix to the whole tip of nail (Hologram. Star Sand, Ice).
1. Apply Glitter mix to the whole tip of nail (Hologram. Star Sand, Ice).
2. While product is still wet, press Mirror and Silver Polka Dot Confetti into nail.
3. Cap with Clear Acrylic. Once dry, file and shape the nail. With black acrylic paint, start with a 3-petal flower in the corner of the nail.
4. Keep painting black swoops and curls and dots over the whole nail.
5. Allow paint to dry and apply Finish Gel. Cure for 2 minutes.
Products You Need for This Design:
Young Nail’s Hologram Glitter, Star Sand Glitter, Ice Glitter, Clear Acrylic Powder, Silver Polka Dot from Confetti Collection, Mirror from Confetti Collection, Finish Gel, black acrylic paint
Brought to you by
Cosmoprof North America 201541 photos
Mini Masterpiece Contest 2015: A Victory Celebration13 photos
Nitrocellulose is a polymer used in the production of many nail polishes and top coats.
What’s the cause of the pinkish-red oval area on the pad of my client’s toes?
Am I losing my touch applying acrylics?
Should I have a TV in my salon?
Is perfectionism on the job a blessing or a curse?
What’s the best way to recruit techs for a new salon?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift