Apply a small patch of Metallic Blue Acrylic to the nail.
1. Apply a small patch of Metallic Blue Acrylic to the nail.
2. Apply Mixer on the other side.
3. Apply Metallic Pearl.
4. Apply a mix of Star Sand and Diamond Dust glitter. Continue until the whole tip is covered.
5. Paint some tiger stripes on the Metallic Pearl with black acrylic paint.
6. Apply Finish Gel and cure for 2 minutes.
Products You Need for This Design:
Young Nail’s Metallic Blue Acrylic, Clear Acrylic Powder, Mixer from Block Party, Metallic Pearl, Star Sand Glitter, Diamond Dust Glitter, Finish Gel, black acrylic paint
Brought to you by
30 Designs in 90 Days
Succulent Scrubs8 photos
At Long Last: An Intro to Longer-Lasting Polish7 photos
Containing pores or openings that will cause lower strength; polymers used in the nail industry are all classified as non-porous.
Am I losing my touch applying acrylics?
Is perfectionism on the job a blessing or a curse?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift