Apply a small patch of Metallic Blue Acrylic to the nail.
1. Apply a small patch of Metallic Blue Acrylic to the nail.
2. Apply Mixer on the other side.
3. Apply Metallic Pearl.
4. Apply a mix of Star Sand and Diamond Dust glitter. Continue until the whole tip is covered.
5. Paint some tiger stripes on the Metallic Pearl with black acrylic paint.
6. Apply Finish Gel and cure for 2 minutes.
Products You Need for This Design:
Young Nail’s Metallic Blue Acrylic, Clear Acrylic Powder, Mixer from Block Party, Metallic Pearl, Star Sand Glitter, Diamond Dust Glitter, Finish Gel, black acrylic paint
Brought to you by
Colorful Nail Art: VietSALON Nail Artistry Competition25 photos
InternatioNAILS: Australia Gallery15 photos
(Mayaguez, Puerto Rico)
Creative Nail Design
Creative credits Ruiz for significantly contributing to its successful launch in Panama, Mexico,...
How do I announce to my clients that I will be moving to a new salon?
The new products I’m using are adding time to each appointment. How do I adjust my schedule?
Why isn’t my Gelish application curing properly?
What’s the cause of the pinkish-red oval area on the pad of my client’s toes?
Am I losing my touch applying acrylics?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift