Apply a small patch of Metallic Blue Acrylic to the nail.
1. Apply a small patch of Metallic Blue Acrylic to the nail.
2. Apply Mixer on the other side.
3. Apply Metallic Pearl.
4. Apply a mix of Star Sand and Diamond Dust glitter. Continue until the whole tip is covered.
5. Paint some tiger stripes on the Metallic Pearl with black acrylic paint.
6. Apply Finish Gel and cure for 2 minutes.
Products You Need for This Design:
Young Nail’s Metallic Blue Acrylic, Clear Acrylic Powder, Mixer from Block Party, Metallic Pearl, Star Sand Glitter, Diamond Dust Glitter, Finish Gel, black acrylic paint
Brought to you by
A Light Finish: The Latest in LED Gel Lamp Technology27 photos
Cosmoprof North America 201574 photos
Mechanical callus removers are tools used to reduce the buildup of thick callus on the heel.
What’s the cause of the pinkish-red oval area on the pad of my client’s toes?
Am I losing my touch applying acrylics?
Should I have a TV in my salon?
Is perfectionism on the job a blessing or a curse?
What’s the best way to recruit techs for a new salon?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift