Apply a small patch of Metallic Blue Acrylic to the nail.
1. Apply a small patch of Metallic Blue Acrylic to the nail.
2. Apply Mixer on the other side.
3. Apply Metallic Pearl.
4. Apply a mix of Star Sand and Diamond Dust glitter. Continue until the whole tip is covered.
5. Paint some tiger stripes on the Metallic Pearl with black acrylic paint.
6. Apply Finish Gel and cure for 2 minutes.
Products You Need for This Design:
Young Nail’s Metallic Blue Acrylic, Clear Acrylic Powder, Mixer from Block Party, Metallic Pearl, Star Sand Glitter, Diamond Dust Glitter, Finish Gel, black acrylic paint
Brought to you by
30 Designs in 90 Days
The Latest and Greatest Gels: Soft/Soak-Off8 photos
The Latest and Greatest Gels: Hard/Traditional18 photos
Refers to the naturally occuring fingernail (as opposed to nail enhancements).
Should I have a TV in my salon?
What low-cost extras do you provide that clients perceive as having a high value?
Do I need a special permit to do medical pedicures?
Should the salon owner do nails herself?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift