On a tile mix three shades of Blue/Green Kaleidoscope Gel, adding Black or White to get three shades in the same color family. With the darkest color, drag some random lines across the nail.
1. On a tile mix three shades of Blue/Green Kaleidoscope Gel, adding Black or White to get three shades in the same color family. With the darkest color, drag some random lines across the nail.
2. Apply the middle shade along one side of the first gel.
3. Apply the lightest color in the rest of the spaces. With a clean gel brush carefully blend the gel colors together allowing them to slightly run together.
4. Using a very small dry brush pick up Emerald Green Glitter and tap it onto the darker green gel. Pick up Crushed Pearl Glitter and tap it onto the lighter gel color. Cure for 2 minutes.
5. Cap with Build Gel. Cure for 2 minutes. File and shape the nail. With black paint add accents along the darkest green color gel. Paint thin white lines to accent the black paint.
6. Allow to dry, then apply thin even coat of Finish Gel and cure for 2 minutes.
Products You Need for This Design:
Young Nail’s Green Kaleidoscope Gel, Blue Kaleidoscope Gel, White Kaleidoscope Gel, Black Kaleidoscope Gel, Build Gel, Emerald Green Glitter, Crushed Pearl Glitter, black and white acrylic paint
Brought to you by
30 Designs in 90 Days
Comic-Con Nails: Comic Book Nail Art for Heroes and Villains74 photos
Viet Fashion Week 2015: On the Runway262 photos
A form is what is used to sculpt a nail shape with acrylic. It's a scaffolding of sorts, used to help shape the nail as it cures and can be used...
Am I losing my touch applying acrylics?
Should I have a TV in my salon?
What’s the best way to recruit techs for a new salon?
What low-cost extras do you provide that clients perceive as having a high value?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift