Mix Royal Red and Fortune Glitter and apply thin layer to the tip.
1. Mix Royal Red and Fortune Glitter and apply thin layer to the tip.
2. While Glitter mix is still wet, tap Lemonade Mylar onto the nail.
3. Cap with Clear Acrylic. File and shape the nail. Start painting leaves on the nail.
4. Outline the leaves with black paint and paint some leaf detail.
5. Paint some black swirls and dots to give the look of movement to the leaves.
6. Allow paint to dry and then apply a thin even coat of Finish Gel and cure for 2 minutes.
Products You Need for This Design:
Young Nails' Royal Red Glitter, Fortune Glitter, Clear Acrylic Powder, Lemonade Mylar, green, yellow, red, black acrylic paint
Brought to you by
Nail Art at ISSE Long Beach 201624 photos
ISSE Long Beach 201671 photos
Tweezerman started in 1980 with a single product – the Splintertweeze which became an instant best seller. Today, Tweezerman International,...
What’s the cause of the pinkish-red oval area on the pad of my client’s toes?
Am I losing my touch applying acrylics?
Should I have a TV in my salon?
Is perfectionism on the job a blessing or a curse?
What’s the best way to recruit techs for a new salon?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift