Mix Royal Red and Fortune Glitter and apply thin layer to the tip.
1. Mix Royal Red and Fortune Glitter and apply thin layer to the tip.
2. While Glitter mix is still wet, tap Lemonade Mylar onto the nail.
3. Cap with Clear Acrylic. File and shape the nail. Start painting leaves on the nail.
4. Outline the leaves with black paint and paint some leaf detail.
5. Paint some black swirls and dots to give the look of movement to the leaves.
6. Allow paint to dry and then apply a thin even coat of Finish Gel and cure for 2 minutes.
Products You Need for This Design:
Young Nails' Royal Red Glitter, Fortune Glitter, Clear Acrylic Powder, Lemonade Mylar, green, yellow, red, black acrylic paint
Brought to you by
Colorful Nail Art: VietSALON Nail Artistry Competition25 photos
InternatioNAILS: Australia Gallery15 photos
Grit is a term used in defining the coarseness or texture of abrasives; grit is measured in numbers; a lower grit (fewer grit particles per square...
How do I announce to my clients that I will be moving to a new salon?
The new products I’m using are adding time to each appointment. How do I adjust my schedule?
Why isn’t my Gelish application curing properly?
What’s the cause of the pinkish-red oval area on the pad of my client’s toes?
Am I losing my touch applying acrylics?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift