Mix Royal Red and Fortune Glitter and apply thin layer to the tip.
1. Mix Royal Red and Fortune Glitter and apply thin layer to the tip.
2. While Glitter mix is still wet, tap Lemonade Mylar onto the nail.
3. Cap with Clear Acrylic. File and shape the nail. Start painting leaves on the nail.
4. Outline the leaves with black paint and paint some leaf detail.
5. Paint some black swirls and dots to give the look of movement to the leaves.
6. Allow paint to dry and then apply a thin even coat of Finish Gel and cure for 2 minutes.
Products You Need for This Design:
Young Nails' Royal Red Glitter, Fortune Glitter, Clear Acrylic Powder, Lemonade Mylar, green, yellow, red, black acrylic paint
Brought to you by
30 Designs in 90 Days
Hidden Gems: Underside Nail Art11 photos
Nail Looks From NYFW F/W2015188 photos
Should I have a TV in my salon?
Is perfectionism on the job a blessing or a curse?
Do I need a special permit to do medical pedicures?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift