Mix Royal Red and Fortune Glitter and apply thin layer to the tip.
1. Mix Royal Red and Fortune Glitter and apply thin layer to the tip.
2. While Glitter mix is still wet, tap Lemonade Mylar onto the nail.
3. Cap with Clear Acrylic. File and shape the nail. Start painting leaves on the nail.
4. Outline the leaves with black paint and paint some leaf detail.
5. Paint some black swirls and dots to give the look of movement to the leaves.
6. Allow paint to dry and then apply a thin even coat of Finish Gel and cure for 2 minutes.
Products You Need for This Design:
Young Nails' Royal Red Glitter, Fortune Glitter, Clear Acrylic Powder, Lemonade Mylar, green, yellow, red, black acrylic paint
Brought to you by
30 Designs in 90 Days
A Decal Declaration11 photos
Are You Pedi Ready?16 photos
What is causing the deep horizontal ridges and swollen cuticles in my client’s nails?
How do you track your sales and other records throughout the year?
Is there a business-related New Year’s resolution you find yourself making every year?
Do your clients ask about polish being “three-free”?
Reader to Reader: What solutions do you have for handling extremely obese clients respectfully?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift