Mix Royal Red and Fortune Glitter and apply thin layer to the tip.
1. Mix Royal Red and Fortune Glitter and apply thin layer to the tip.
2. While Glitter mix is still wet, tap Lemonade Mylar onto the nail.
3. Cap with Clear Acrylic. File and shape the nail. Start painting leaves on the nail.
4. Outline the leaves with black paint and paint some leaf detail.
5. Paint some black swirls and dots to give the look of movement to the leaves.
6. Allow paint to dry and then apply a thin even coat of Finish Gel and cure for 2 minutes.
Products You Need for This Design:
Young Nails' Royal Red Glitter, Fortune Glitter, Clear Acrylic Powder, Lemonade Mylar, green, yellow, red, black acrylic paint
Brought to you by
30 Designs in 90 Days
Celebrate Good Times [With Nails!]8 photos
Turning Back the Hands of Time21 photos
The portion of a nail service, usually an acrylic service, that focuses on reducing the moisture and oils on the natural nail so that a tip or sculpt ...
How do you react to negative feedback?
Do you use over-the-counter (non-professional only) polish?
Will gel-polish cause traditional polish to become obsolete?
What’s the most unusual place you did nails?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift