Apply a small amount of Metallic Gold in corners of the smile line.
1. Apply a small amount of Metallic Gold in corners of the smile line.
2. Pick up wet beads of Metallic Gold, Rouge, and Warm Gold and place them quickly on the nail while still wet. Marble the colors together with your brush.
3. Cap with Clear Powder, file and shape. Start sunflowers with one full orange circle and one half orange circle.
4. Paint yellow petals around the orange circles. Leave a petal off to make it look more like nature.
5. Paint black dots all around the flower center.
6. Allow paint to dry; then apply a thin even coat of Finish Gel and cure for 2 minutes.
Products You Need for This Design:
Young Nails’ Metallic Gold Acrylic Powder, Rouge Acrylic Powder, Warm Gold Acrylic Powder, Clear Speed Acrylic Powder, Finish Gel, orange, yellow, and black acrylic paint
Brought to you by
30 Designs in 90 Days
Earth Day Nail Art8 photos
2014 Mural Contest: A Blast From the Past11 photos
Lichen planus is an inflammatory skin condition that aff ects men, women, and children. It can be itchy, painful, and leave permanent scars.
What’s the best way to recruit techs for a new salon?
What low-cost extras do you provide that clients perceive as having a high value?
Should the salon owner do nails herself?
How do you react to negative feedback?
Do you use over-the-counter (non-professional only) polish?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift