Apply a small amount of Metallic Gold in corners of the smile line.
1. Apply a small amount of Metallic Gold in corners of the smile line.
2. Pick up wet beads of Metallic Gold, Rouge, and Warm Gold and place them quickly on the nail while still wet. Marble the colors together with your brush.
3. Cap with Clear Powder, file and shape. Start sunflowers with one full orange circle and one half orange circle.
4. Paint yellow petals around the orange circles. Leave a petal off to make it look more like nature.
5. Paint black dots all around the flower center.
6. Allow paint to dry; then apply a thin even coat of Finish Gel and cure for 2 minutes.
Products You Need for This Design:
Young Nails’ Metallic Gold Acrylic Powder, Rouge Acrylic Powder, Warm Gold Acrylic Powder, Clear Speed Acrylic Powder, Finish Gel, orange, yellow, and black acrylic paint
Brought to you by
Back to School Nail Art for Teens11 photos
NAILS NTNA S. 4 Pre-Challenge #124 photos
Beeswax is a natural wax created by honey bees. When combined with mineral or olive oil and made into a paste, the mixture provides a soothing and...
What are reasonable terms for a non-compete contract?
How do I announce to my clients that I will be moving to a new salon?
The new products I’m using are adding time to each appointment. How do I adjust my schedule?
Why isn’t my Gelish application curing properly?
What’s the cause of the pinkish-red oval area on the pad of my client’s toes?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift