No two nails will be exactly alike with this unique blending and swirling of polish.
China Glaze introduces the new Color Swirl method of applying OMG! Polish. Select four colors of choice from the OMG! Collection, carefully drip the colors into a bowl of water, swirl with a stylus, and then immerse the nail through the polish. You’ll be amazed at how simple it is to make such unique nails. Click here to see a video of the China Glaze Color Swirl technique on NAILS TV.
1. Fill a China Glaze Manicure Soak Bowl with room temperature water and drop in four beads of different polish, one at a time. Allow lacquer to disperse thoroughly between drops.
2. Use a stylus tool to begin pulling from inside the circle of polish.
3. Repeat a second time pulling across the circle with the stylus tool.
4. Continue until you have achieved the desired blend.
5. With client palm facing up toward the ceiling, slowly immerse the nail through the colors.
6. While nail is submerged in water, allow polish to set for 10 seconds.
7. Using your stylus tool, gently pull remaining polish away from the client’s finger.
8. Remove the nail from the water and use polish remover to remove excess polish from finger. Apply your choice of top coat and allow to dry.