Paint the town pink with these Valentine’s Day-inspired nail art designs.
1. After polishing the nail, use light pink to make three small hearts.
2. Use a peachy-pink color to make four diagonal stripes.
3. Using pale pink, outline the hearts and add line accents. Make more line accents with the peachy pink.
4. Using white, make zigzag lines over the stripes. Add silver glitter polish to opposite corners.
1. After polishing the nail, double-load burgundy and red to make one side of the heart. Then, make the other side and blend.
2. Double-load burgundy and white to add line accents.
3. Use burgundy to add more line accents. Use white to make the dot outline.
4. Use white to make dot accents at the top and bottom. Add gold glitter polish to the heart.
1. After polishing the nail, double-load pale pink and white to make one side of the heart. Then, make the other side and blend.
2. Outline the heart with white. Add curly accents to the top of the heart.
3. Double-load pale pink and burgundy to make the rosebud. Add a green stem and line accents above the rosebud. Double-load light and dark green to make the leaves.
4. Double-load pale pink and burgundy and press the center of the rosebud. Add dot accents with pale pink and line accents. Add the rose, greens, and the line in the center of the leaves.