Step-by-step by Extremedys, West Hollywood, Calif.
1. Prep nails. Push back and groom the cuticles.
2. Smooth the entire foot with a Pinnacle SOHO Wooden Foot File.
3. Brush Be Natural Callus Eliminator onto callused areas. Wrap feet in plastic bags and hot towels. Let sit for three to five minutes.
4. Remove Callus Eliminator with hot towels. Smooth callused areas with foot file.
5. Using a nickel-sized amount of Epicuren Tri-Crystal Microdermabrasian Treatment, exfoliate by scrubbing the feet’s callused areas in a circular motion.
6. Brush on Epicuren Hydrating Mineral Mask. Let sit for one to two minutes. Massage in the mask, followed by a foot and calf massage.
7. Apply base coat, two coats of polish, and top coat.
Scrub & Buff Pedi
Smooth Operator Treatment