This pedicure demo, using organic products by Spa Specifics, eliminates the need to re-submerge your client's feet in the tub after the first soaking.
Spa Specifics’ Velvet Milk Collection is for the body, hands, and feet and for use in manicure and pedicure services. The following is a safe service because the feet are never submerged after the first soaking. This allows the organic products to melt and penetrate into the skin instead of washing down the drain and leaving residue and potential sludge build-up.
1. Sprinkle Velvet Milk Foot Soak in warm water and dissolve. Have the client place her feet in the soak and relax for seven to 10 minutes. During this time, you can perform the Velvet Milk Winter Hand Treatment.
2. Perform cuticle grooming and file exfoliation on the first foot. Do not place the foot back in the water or dip implements into the used soak water. Instead, use a hot towel to clean off the dead skin and let the foot rest as you proceed to the second foot.
3. Now that the skin is warm from the hot towels, apply a layer of the Velvet Milk Aloe Butter Mask with a spreading motion. Do not blend in.
4. Next, sprinkle a small amount of the Velvet Milk Gentle Exfoliant on the foot and begin the exfoliation massage. Feel the products melt into the skin as you gently — but vigorously — massage to smooth the skin. Then, perform your signature massage with the Velvet Milk Lotion. Lastly, clean and polish the nails.
– Editor’s Note: All material in Demos is provided by the product’s manufacturer and is edited for space by NAILS. The full instructions are not necessarily contained here, so contact the manufacturer directly for complete directions for using these products.