Step-by-step from Medusa Salon, Springville, N.Y.
Medusa Salon uses:
ThermaFuse Asset Antiseptic Astringent, Thermadan Shampoo, Thermadan Condition, ColorCare Condition, and Moisture Condition; salt; base coat, top coat, and polish.
1. Add ThermaFuse Asset Antiseptic Astringent and ThermaFuse Thermadan Shampoo to the foot spa. Soak the client’s feet.
2. Massage ThermaFuse Color Care Condition into cuticles to soften.
3. Shape nails.
4. Exfoliate the client’s legs and feet with a blend of ThermaFuse Thermadan Condition and salt. Rinse.
5. Massage the client’s feet and legs with Moisture Condition. Wrap in a warm towel.
6. Apply base coat, two coats of polish, and top coat.
7. Spray Asset on the legs and feet.
Alternate Names: Head to Toes Pedi, Conditioned to Perfection Pedicure, Shampoo-dicure