The Nail Lounge in Costa Mesa, Calif., offers this rose-themed pedicure.
The Nail Lounge uses: Bella Luccè Madi Lular Petal Bath, The Nail Lounge brand products (made with rose essential oils): Relaxing Rose Foot Soak, Relaxing Rose Exfoliating Sugar Scrub, Relaxing Rose and Peppermint Foot Mask, and Relaxing Rose Moisturizing Lotion; paraffin; Be Natural Callus Eliminator Pre-Soaked Pads; base coat, polish, top coat.
1. Soak the client’s feet in a blend of warm water and two tablespoons of The Nail Lounge Relaxing Rose Foot Soak. Once the water is frothy with bubbles, sprinkle Bella Luccè Madi Lular Petal Bath into the tub and around the foot bath area.
2. Apply Be Natural Callus Eliminator Pre-Soaked Pads to heels. Prep nails.
3. Remove the pads, then use a foot file to lessen calluses.
4. Exfoliate the client’s feet and lower legs with The Nail Lounge Relaxing Rose Sugar Scrub. Rinse.
5. Apply The Nail Lounge Relaxing Rose and Peppermint Foot Mask to feet. Leave on for about five minutes, then remove with hot towels.
6. Massage The Nail Lounge Relaxing Rose Lotion onto the feet and lower legs for 10 minutes.
7. Apply paraffin wax to feet. Wrap feet in plastic wrap, then in booties for about 10 minutes. Remove paraffin.
8. Apply base coat, two coats of polish, and top coat.
Alternate Names: Coming Up Roses Pedicure, Rosy Day Pedi, Floral Fantasy Feet Treat
Photography by Brain Hartger