This eight-step system is useful for clients with weak, breaking and splitting nails and dry cuticles.
Netherlands-based Trind Cosmetics introduces its Perfect System. The eight-step system is designed to repair nails and cuticles to full health in only two weeks (if applied daily). The system is useful for clients with weak, breaking, and splitting nails and dry cuticles and hands.
1. Start the manicure by removing polish with a mild, acetone-free nail polish remover and file nails with the Trind Glass File.
2. Apply Trind Cuticle Remover to soften cuticles. Leave for approximately one to five minutes.
3. Push cuticles back with the Trind Orangewood Manicure Stick.
4. Apply Trind Cuticle Balsam to promote healthy skin growth in the cuticle and surrounding area. Leave for approximately two minutes then massage excess into cuticles and nails.
5. Use the Trind Nail Magic Buffer to exfoliate the dried out horn cells (white dust) and remove fine ridges and imperfections.
6. Apply Trind Nail Balsam to hydrate the nail. The Balsam contains natural moisturizers to keep nails from splitting or peeling.
7. Apply Trind Nail Repair. This nail stregthener does not dry out nails or show discoloration. The formula matches protein molecules to create a rigid structure while still retaining the already applied moisturizer.
8. Massage Trind Hand Repair into skin. The cream aids in the production of vitamin F, an essential building block for the production of new skin cells. And the cream absorbs fast leaving no greasy residue.