Orly’s Signature Manicure is perfect for clients looking for quality cuticle care, nail health and nail growth.
Orly’s Signature Manicure is perfect for clients looking for quality cuticle care, nail health and nail growth. It is the most requested option for the salon because it encompasses just the right products for a quality service in a manageable and profitable time frame.
1. Spray a light mist onto your and your client’s hands with Clean Prep to sanitize and refresh.
2. Remove nail lacquer with Extra Strength Nail Lacquer Remover and cotton pads.
3. File and shape free edges of nails with Orly nail file, and gently buff nail plates with Buffing Trio.
4. Apply a dab of Cuticle Therapy Crème to each cuticle and massage in. Then soak the client’s hands in Nail Whitener for five minutes. Brush on Cutique to each cuticle and then gently push back cuticles with an orangewood stick or pusher.
5. Apply Sheer Radiance Lotion generously to hands and lower arms, massaging into skin until absorbed.
6. Remove oil and residue by spraying Clean Prep onto nails. Wipe the nail plate clean to ensure proper lacquer adhesion.
7. Apply one coat of Orly Bonder as a base coat, then two coats of the client’s choice of Orly nail lacquer. Finish with one coat of Orly Won’t Chip as a top coat.
8. Spray a light mist of Spritz Dry onto nail lacquer to dry nails.
For more information, visit Orly online at www.orly.com.