Aqmore is a water-based nail polish that goes on like regular polish, but is then peeled off after soaking in warm water for 20 seconds.
Aqmore is a water-based nail polish that goes on like regular polish, but is then peeled off after soaking in warm water for 20 seconds. The solvent base is made of purified water and the polishes are free of acetone, toluene, and formaldehyde. Besides being used as a nail polish, Aqmore can be used on any products with a smooth surface such as cell phones, cameras, MP3 players, laptops, and glass items.
1. Clean the nail surface with a wet cotton bud to remove dirt and grease from the nail.
2. Paint an even coat of color on the nail. Allow 45 to 60 seconds to dry, then add an additional coat.
3. Use the pencil-tip of the Aqmore cuticle stick and the other colors to design patterns. Errors can be wiped off easily with a wet tissue or cotton bud.
4. Seal in the colors with a single coat of water-proofing Clear Top Coat. Allow two to three minutes to dry.
5. To remove, dip fingers in warm water for 20 to 30 seconds.
6. Use a finger nail tip to gently lift up the edges of the polish.
7. Once the edges have been dislodged, peel off the polish.
8. Apply the Nail Essence Cream onto the nails to moisturize.
For more information, visit Aqmore's website at www.aqmore.com.