From Skin Deep The Body Spa in Huntington Beach, Calif. comes a rejuvinating pedicure tailor-made for those cold winter months.
Salon: Skin Deep The Body Spa, Huntington Beach, Calif.
Owner: Deborah Woods
The Foot Fantastic uses spices like cinnamon and nutmeg to warm up clients during the cold winter months. The foot soak and massage are a great way to rejuvenate your client's tired, aching feet.
1. Place the client’s feet in a basin filled with hot water, cinnamon sticks, cloves, ground cinnamon, ground nutmeg, and essential oils (preferably one that contains rum extracts).
2. Prep the nails.
3. Buff the client’s feet with a scrub of essential oils, lavender, and eucalyptus by 100% Pure.
4. Massage feet and calves with peppermint Shea butter.
5. Wrap feet in hot towels.
6. Apply base coat, two coats of polish, and top coat.
Skin Deep uses:
• Cinnamon sticks, cloves, ground cinnamon, ground nutmeg
• Raven-brand essential oil blend with rum extracts
• 100% Pure scrub
• Peppermint Shea butter
• Polish, base coat, top coat