Candles create a relaxing ambience for this service.
BB Couture for Nails’ Manicure System incorporates its signature Hard-On Nail Strengthener, Top-Rock Top Coat, and special organic Moisturizing Massage Candles to create a soothing manicure environment. The moisturizing candles create a relaxing ambience for the service, and melt into a massage oil that is applied for a hand and forearm massage. BB Cosmetic polishes are free of toluene, formaldehyde, and DBP.
1. Light the moisturizing candle before you start the manicure so it has time to melt and add fragrance to the room.
2. Sanitize both your client’s and your own hands, and file nails and tend to cuticles.
3. Blow out the candle and spoon a small amount of the warm melted candle oil into the client’s hands and arms and begin massage.
4. After the massage, wipe off the nails with a towel and alcohol so they can hold the lacquer. Apply one coat of Hard-On Nail Strengthener to nourish the nail plate, and wait 45 seconds.
5. Apply two coats of BB Couture Polish Color of your choice.
6. Apply Top-Rock Regular or Raspberry-Scented top coat. The top coat has UV absorbers to dry fast and leave a high-gloss shine.
For more information on BB Couture products go to www.bbnailpolish.com.
Demo by June Ly, of Tara Nails in Colleyville, Texas.