This technique works especially well on short, bitten, and broken nails that would normally require extensions with forms.
Bio Sculpture Gel-USA’s Free Form technique allows you to create beautiful, flexible, and natural-looking enhancements for all nail types. The technique works especially well on short, bitten, and broken nails that would normally require extensions with forms. The Bio Sculpture Starter Kit has everything you need to start offering a complete line of Bio Sculpture Gel services, and enables you to order from Bio Sculpture’s 130+ color and clear soakable gels. The gels are odorless and require no primers or base coats.
1. Apply cuticle cream to the skin around the nail bed, which will prevent the gel from sticking to your client’s skin. Notice that no primers or base coats are needed.
2. Apply a layer of Bio Sculpture Clear Gel and place a piece of silk in the wet gel.
3. Walk the silk forward with a toothpick, following the natural curve of the nail to create the new free edge. This technique eliminates the excess product build-up under the free edge which generally happens when using a form.
4. To give the nail that natural look and flexible feel, apply Bio Sculpture Sculpting Gel to the new free edge.
5. Cut off the extra silk on the sides and finish your free form extension using Bio Sculpture Clear Gel to build the arch.
For more information on Bio Sculpture Gel products go to www.biosculpturegel.com.
Demo by Bio Sculpture Gel-USA head of education, Esmari Ferreira.