No Brainer Sculpted Nail Forms make forming the perfect smile line easy.
Nail tech Gerri Carter invented her No Brainer Sculpted Nail Forms “for all of us who have struggled with sculpting pink-and-whites.” The forms, which can be used with acrylics or gels, make forming the perfect smile line easy. Here’s how they work:
1. Open the French smile line tab from right to left.
2. Insert the nail from under the free edge just as you would with a traditional form.
3. Bring the smile line tab down onto the nail bed, centering the dotted line. Press the tab down on the nail bed to secure it.
4. Place your white product on top of the free edge, overlapping the smile line tab. Immediately peel the tab from right to left to reveal the smile line. (If the product is rubbery, you waited too long to peel it back.)
5. Once your smile line is in place, finish extending the nail. Then fill in the pink on the nail bed.
No Brainer forms are priced at $18 for a roll of 300.
For more information on this product, go to www.zoesnailproducts.com.