Angel Love Nails is an organic, protein-based gel formula that creates lovely looking enhancements that are healthy for the natural nail.
Angel Love Nails is an organic, protein-based gel formula that creates lovely looking enhancements that are healthy for the natural nail. The Angel Love gel line has a primer that is 80% organic, a base gel that is 95% organic, and the gels are odorless and actually promote healthy nail growth, says the company. The line uses a clear builder, which can have pigmented powder added to it and mixed to create any type of custom color shade.
1. Exfoliate and shape the entire nail, then use a cotton-tipped applicator to cleanse and prime the entire nail.
2. Brush an even amount of Base Gel on the entire nail.
3. Using a 6-watt UV lamp, flash cure the nail, putting it in the lamp for one second, and then removing it for four seconds, and then back in. Repeat this two to three times then leave the finger in the lamp for approximately 30 seconds.
4. Brush an even amount of Base Gel over the entire nail. With the bottle of Clear Builder Finish, apply a thin line down the center of the nail, then apply a small amount on either side of the center line.
5. Turn the finger upside down and use the brush to guide the gel into a nice and even almond shape. Then turn the fingernail right side up again and allow the product to self level.
6. Repeat step three, remembering to flash the nail in the UV lamp. After flashing, leave the nail in the light for 45 to 60 seconds, then put the lamp in the down position and cure for four minutes.
For more information, go to www.angellovenails.com.