Your client just might die from happiness during this apple-themed pedicure.
Nail’D by Meggan at Dreamz Day Spa and Salon, Burley, Idaho uses: Young Nails Lomasi Antiseptic Spray, Lomasi Masque, and Swipe; Pedi Redi Plus in Green Apple; Victoria’s Secret Beauty Rush Appletini Body Butter; CND SolarSpeed Spray; sugar, olive oil, food coloring, apple-scented oils, baby powder, microplane callus remover; polish or gel or glitter for rock star toes.
1. Spray the client’s feet with Young Nails Lomasi Antiseptic Spray.
2. (Optional) If you’re doing rock star toes, then do the glitter toes application before the pedicure so the natural nail doesn’t get too dehydrated.
3. Use a microplane callus remover to smooth the client’s calluses while her feet are still dry.
4. Soak the client’s feet in warm water with a scoop of Pedi Redi Plus in Green Apple for 10 to 15 minutes. Create an apple sugar scrub by blending sugar, olive oil, food coloring, and apple-scented oils.
5. Use the microplane callus remover on the client’s calluses a second time.
6. Exfoliate the client’s feet and lower legs with the homemade apple sugar scrub.
7. Apply Young Nails Lomasi Masque. Leave on for 10 minutes, then rinse off and pat the feet dry.
8. Massage the client’s feet and lower legs with Victoria’s Secret Beauty Rush Appletini Body Butter.
9. Wipe the nails with Young Nails Swipe. If you skipped step 2, then polish the nails now.
10. Apply baby powder on the bottom of the feet so they don’t slide around in flip-flops. Spray the nails with CND SolarSpeed Spray.
Price: $45-$55 (depending on if the client wants glitter, gel toes, or traditional polish)
Want to see your signature service here? E-mail details to sree.roy[at]bobit.com.
You Might Also Like:
Apple Pie A La Mode Pedicure
Champagne & Rose Luxury Manicure