Based on traditional Oriental medicine, Ki Nail Bar's Jade Stone Foot Treatment uses Jadience brand products, along with jade hot stones, to create a unique client experience.
Ki Nail Bar & Organic Spa, Los Angeles, uses: Jadience Jade & Burdock Detoxifying Soak and Jade & Ginseng Exfoliating Hand & Foot Scrub; callus treatment; green tea seed oil; jade hot stones; base coat, polish, top coat.
1. Soak the client’s feet in warm water with Jadience Jade & Burdock Detoxifying Soak for five minutes.
2. Prep nails. Apply callus treatment and file callused areas.
3. Exfoliate the client’s feet and lower legs with Jadience Jade & Ginseng Exfoliating Hand & Foot Scrub. Rinse.
4. Massage the client’s feet and lower legs with jade hot stones and green tea seed oil.
5. Place heated jade stones gently between the toes. Wrap the client’s feet in hot towels. Remove stones and use the towels to wipe off excess oils.
6. Apply base coat, two coats of polish, and top coat.
Want to see your signature service here? E-mail details to sree.roy[at]bobit.com.
You Might Also Like:
Onsen (Japanese Hot Spring) Getaway
From the Editors: Sister Salons