This standard pink-and-white style can be enhanced even more with some added sparkle.
Josephine “Pina” More, owner of Innovative Nails in Red Bank, N.J., has a traditional clientele that holds fast to standard pink-and-white enhancements. Though she can’t entice them into any nail art up-sells, she does offer a slight glitter addition that she charges extra for, and the clients love it.
She embeds a little glitter into her Light Elegance gel application to create a classy pink-and-white with just a touch of shimmer. Here’s how she does it.
1. Prep the nails with a 100-grit file and apply Bonder, then cure.
2. Apply Pink One Step. Allow it to level perfectly, then cure.
3. Apply Perfect White by dropping a tail across the nail with a severe arch and filling in the white to the free edge, then cure.
4. Apply Sparkle gel to the cured white gel only, then cure.
5. Apply One Step Clear to the entire nail. Allow it to level perfectly, then cure.
6. Remove the dispersion layer and shape the nail with a 180-grit file.
7. Finish the nails with Super Shiny gel top coat. Cure and then clean the dispersion layer.
You Might Also Like:
Light Elegance Glitter Gel Colors