Haven Spa uses its in-house creations in this sumptuous pedicure.
Haven Spa, New York City, uses: Haven Spa’s in-house creations: Pediterranean Soak (a blood orange, lemon, and tomato seed-scented salt soak), Pediterranean Scrub (sea salt with avocado oil, scented lightly with blood orange essence), and Pediterranean Body Butter (shea and cocoa with neroli, bergamot, and citrus); Seche Clear base coat and Seche Vite top coat; polish (including Italy’s Dolce & Gabbana Intense Nail Lacquer); Essie Quick-E Drying Drops.
1. Soak the client’s feet in warm water with Haven Spa’s in-house formulated Pediterranean Soak for 15 minutes. Offer the client a complimentary cup of iced grapefruit soda with a hint of Solerno Blood Orange Liquor.
2. Prepare nails, including filing, pushing back the cuticles, buffing, and removing calluses from feet.
3. Exfoliate the client’s legs and feet with Haven Spa’s blood orange-scented sea salt with avocado oil Pediterranean Scrub. Rinse.
4. Massage the client’s feet and lower legs with Haven Spa’s shea and cocoa Pediterranean Body Butter.
5. Apply Seche Clear base coat, two coats of Dolce & Gabbana Intense Nail Lacquer or other polish of the client’s choice, and Seche Vite top coat. Apply Essie Quick-E Drying Drops.
Want to see your signature service here? E-mail details to sree.roy[at]bobit.com.
You Might Also Like:
Secret Ingredient: Shea Butter
Citrus Polished Pedicure