Nubar’s soak-off gel-polish, Gelicure, cures quickly in UV or LED lights and applies like nail polish with a lasting high-gloss finish that shines for over three weeks. The gels do not chip or peel, and they soak off in just 15 minutes.
1. File and shape the free edge of the natural nail to the desired shape using a nail file. Use Nubar’s Cuti-Care and gently push back the cuticles with a cuticle pusher.
2. Gently remove any loose cuticle.
3. Use Nubar’s Cleansing Solution and a lint-free gauze to wipe the nail of any extra dust and to balance its pH.
4. Apply Step #1 UV Gel Prep UV501 and allow it to dry. This is a dehydrator for the nail bed and will get rid of oil and impurities. Apply one coat of Step #2 Nail Prime UV502 to all ten nails and let it dry for 30 seconds. Nail Prime will look wet with a shiny appearance when dry. Be sure not to touch the surrounding skin and cuticles with the Nail Prime.
5. Apply one layer of Gelicure Base Coat in a thin application and seal the edge of the nail. Cure for two minutes in a UV light or 20 seconds in an LED light.
6. Apply one layer of Gelicure color in a thin application and cure for two minutes with a UV light or 20 seconds with an LED light. If additional coverage is desired, repeat.
7. Apply Gelicure Top Coat Sealer and cure for two minutes in a UV light or 20 seconds in an LED light.
8. Clean the nail plate using a lint-free wipe and Nubar’s NAX38 Cleansing Solution. Wash hands with soap and water and massage in cuticle oil.
For more information, go to www.buynubar.com.