Kai Keach, owner of Kai’s Kottage in Titusville, Fla., is a loyal user of Bio Sculpture Gel products and has become known for her elegant manicures with a single rhinestone placed at the focal point of the design.
Here she shows how she crafts a red French design with two white nail art disks on either side to accentuate the rhinestone.
1. Perform a basic manicure making sure cuticles are pushed back and no pterygium is left on the nail by buffing lightly with a buffing block.
2. Apply clear gel. Cure for two minutes.
3. Apply red color gel to the free edge to create the French look and wipe the smile line.
4. Place the rhinestones and disks delicately on the smile line. Cure to set them.
5. Apply another layer of clear gel and cure for two minutes. Wipe the tacky layer off and apply cuticle oil to complete the manicure.