This disco tiger design was created through the use of Light Elegance Color Gel.
Light Elegance gel-polish offers excellent color coverage and hold and comes in a wide range of colors that can be combined to create endless nail art designs. Light Elegance gels are engineered to perform well on any type of nail from full-coverage color saturation to free edge-extended Frenches and even 3-D sculpting.
1. Begin with a base coat of Light Elegance 1-Step or Soak Away Gel on the natural nail.
2. Apply a light coat of Beauty School Dropout on the left and right sides.
3. After you’ve wiped your brush, apply a coat of Teeter Totter down the middle.
4. Using a #4 oval brush, slightly fade the two colors together.
5. After cleaning your brush again, apply Disco Glitter Gel down the center of the nail.
6. Using a small striping brush and Light Elegance Black Gel Paint, place random stripes from the center to the sidewalls.
7. Cure for two minutes.
8. Finish with a nice, thin coat of Light Elegance Super Shiny from cuticle to free edge. Cure for two minutes. Remove sticky residue with Light Elegance Cleanser. Apply cuticle oil.