Dr. Murad products add Vitamin C benefits to this pedicure by Honolulu's Ville de Coco.
Ville de Coco, Honolulu uses: Ville de Coco 100% Pure Hawaiian Salt, Dr. Murad AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser, Vitamin C Firm and Tone Treatment, Body Firming Cream; cuticle remover, cuticle oil, alcohol, base coat, polish, top coat.
1. Soak the client’s feet in warm water with 1 Tbsp. Ville de Coco 100% Pure Hawaiian Salt for about 10 minutes.
2. Prep the client’s toenails, including removing the cuticles with cuticle remover. Buff the feet with a foot file.
3. Exfoliate the client’s feet and lower legs with Dr. Murad AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser. Rinse. Dry.
4. Apply Dr. Murad Vitamin C Firm and Tone Treatment to the client’s feet and lower legs. Cover with plastic bags, then wrap the feet in hot booties for 10 minutes. Remove, rinse, and dry.
5. Massage the client’s feet and lower legs with Dr. Murad Body Firming Cream.
6. Complete nail prep. Apply cuticle oil around the nail. Buff the nail. Wipe the nail plates with alcohol. Apply base coat, two coats of polish, and top coat.
Want to see your signature service here? E-mail details to sree.roy[at]bobit.com.
You Might Also Like:
Citrus Polished Pedicure
Citrus Callus Blast