La Palm Products’ Gel II has a new color-changing gel collection, Reaction.
The Gel II Reaction collection features 12 temperature-activated gel-polishes that beautifully evolve with your body heat. These glossy pigments last for weeks whether in a tropical heat wave or in an arctic freeze. Unlike other color-changing gels and polishes there are no added steps or extra tools needed. Reaction gels perform on short nails, long nails, natural nails, and even acrylic.
1. Prep nails for Gel II application.
2. On clean and buffed nail surface, apply a thin layer of Reaction gel color. Cure in an LED lamp for 60 seconds.
3. Apply a second coat of Reaction gel color and cure for 60 seconds.
4. Apply a thin layer of Gel II top coat, cure, and cleanse.
5. Put Reaction to the test. Run nails under cold water to ignite the bold, brilliant hues.
6. Run nails under warm water and watch instantly as the soft beautiful shades appear.
7. Ultimately, you’ll see amazing gradient transitioning from color to color.