Beautiful Nails by Kupa gives nail technicians everything they need to construct high-quality, long-lasting, and awe-inspiring 3-D acrylic nail art designs.
Beautiful Nails by Kupa gives nail technicians everything they need to construct high-quality, long-lasting, and awe-inspiring 3-D acrylic nail art designs. The combination of color and glitter acrylics along with Beautiful Nails’ Artfinity 3-D Sculpting Brush ensures the precise placement of dazzling and shimmering 3-D designs that will have your client’s nails be the talk of the town.
1. Apply the form and partially sculpt the stiletto, extending a thin layer of Divinity clear acrylic to the end of the form to build the stiletto tip.
2. Dip a small ball of Divinity clear acrylic into the Artfinity Glitter Effect to instantly create glitter acrylic without pre-mixing. Apply two to three colors of glitter acrylic diagonally across the nail.
3. Dip your 3-D brush into the monomer, then dip it into two colored acrylic colors to load both colors onto the brush. Press down onto the nail and pull outward to create a rose petal. Repeat to add three more petals.
4. Build the 3-D rose upwards in a layering effect. Load your brush with two colors and press the acrylic on top of the three petals to connect them with a smaller petal. Sculpt an even smaller petal on top of the petal in step three to create a rosebud.
5. Dip the brush in monomer then into white and green powders. Press onto the nail and pull outward to create a stem. Use the brush to etch lines through the middle of the stem.
6. To embed the 3-D design, overlay the entire nail with Divinity clear acrylic.
7. Use an electric file to shape and smooth. Finalize with a hand file and buff to a shine.
8. Apply UV Phoria high-gloss gel sealer to the entire nail. Cure for two minutes in a UV Lamp.
Sindy Mark is an educator for Beautiful Nails by Kupa.