Dorota Palicka of Ibiza Sun salon in Fort William, Scotland, uses small pinching clamps to hold the form of her flawless C-curves.
Add just a little touch with a nail art brush to create a serene tree landscape that brings these snowy stilettos to life.
1. Apply stiletto forms and extend the nail bed with pink gel. Then create the free edge with clear builder gel.
2. Pinch the nails with the pinching clamps to form a nice C-curve and add extra strength.
3. File the nails into shape and smooth them.
4. Use an angular gel brush to apply white French gel and create deep, perfect smile lines.
5. Apply a thin layer of self-leveling clear gel. File and buff. Using pink and blue acrylic paint, create a light background design on the free edge. Let dry.
6. Use a very thin nail art brush to create winter trees for a nice, natural-looking effect.
7. Use a dotting tool to add snowy details. Apply top coat.