Designer Nail Art System allows you to easily create polish swirl designs in multiple colors in just minutes.
By painting multiple lines of polish atop a special gel suspension and then running the Designer Nail Art Design tool through them, nail techs can dip the client’s fingers onto the design to create instant nail polish art. The product is odor-free and the polish dries quickly once the design has been applied to the nails. Clean up is easy too, with a simple swiping of the gel suspension to get it ready for a new design.
1. Open the container, remove the sealing disc. (Save the disc for future use.) Stir the contents with included design tool. The container surface will be smooth, level, and bubble-free. Wipe the design tool clean with a paper towel.
2. Draw nail polish lines on surface. Wipe brush on a paper towel after drawing the lines and before returning the brush to the bottle.
3. Hold the design tool at a 45° angle and drag it gently across the surface of the polish lines. Wipe the tool with towel. The tool should be kept free of polish and the Designer Nail Art gel suspension during storage.
4. Bend the client’s wrist down and curve the fingers so the nail is in contact with the design.
5. Lift the nail straight up from the surface and thoroughly rinse with warm water using a spray bottle or holding the nail under a faucet, and pat dry.
6. Your design is complete and dry and finished in five minutes. Clear coating top coat is optional.
7. For clean up, place the included cleaning wrap over the surface and lightly touch in a circular motion with your finger.
8. Drag the cleaning wrap over the edge of the container. The excess product slides back into the container, where you stir for consistency, clean the designer tool, and store for next use.