England's Marta Lupka creates a one-stroke nail art flower design.
1. Create a color fade with a No. 6 flat brush and green and white acrylic paints. Use a No. 2 flat brush and green and yellow acrylic paint to create two leaves.
2. Use a No. 4 flat brush and blue and white acrylic paint to create a petal in between the leaves.
3. Use the same method to create a second blue-and-white petal.
4. Use the same method to create a third petal, but this time use purple and white acrylic paint instead.
5. Accent the flower center with yellow acrylic paint. Use a No. 0000 Kolinsky brush to add black outlines, contours, and accents as shown. Use a dotter tool to add white dots as shown. Apply UV top coat. Cure.
Step-by-step Marta Lupka, Magnifique Nail Studio, Tyne & Wear, England
floral nail art
one-stroke nail art
spring nail art
St. Patrick's Day nail art
Heroes and Villains: Comic Book Nail Art49 photos
Mini Masterpiece Nail Art Contest Winners 201415 photos
Also called nail fold; the deep fold of skin at the base of the nail where the nail root is embedded.
Should the salon owner do nails herself?
How do you react to negative feedback?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift