England's Marta Lupka creates a one-stroke nail art flower design.
1. Create a color fade with a No. 6 flat brush and green and white acrylic paints. Use a No. 2 flat brush and green and yellow acrylic paint to create two leaves.
2. Use a No. 4 flat brush and blue and white acrylic paint to create a petal in between the leaves.
3. Use the same method to create a second blue-and-white petal.
4. Use the same method to create a third petal, but this time use purple and white acrylic paint instead.
5. Accent the flower center with yellow acrylic paint. Use a No. 0000 Kolinsky brush to add black outlines, contours, and accents as shown. Use a dotter tool to add white dots as shown. Apply UV top coat. Cure.
Step-by-step Marta Lupka, Magnifique Nail Studio, Tyne & Wear, England
A Light Finish: The Latest in LED Gel Lamp Technology27 photos
Cosmoprof North America 201574 photos
Founded in November 2008 by Connie Weissling, SpaFinity supplies pedicure equipment and accessories designed with purity, quality, and ease of...
What’s the cause of the pinkish-red oval area on the pad of my client’s toes?
Am I losing my touch applying acrylics?
Should I have a TV in my salon?
Is perfectionism on the job a blessing or a curse?
What’s the best way to recruit techs for a new salon?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift