England's Marta Lupka creates a one-stroke nail art flower design.
1. Create a color fade with a No. 6 flat brush and green and white acrylic paints. Use a No. 2 flat brush and green and yellow acrylic paint to create two leaves.
2. Use a No. 4 flat brush and blue and white acrylic paint to create a petal in between the leaves.
3. Use the same method to create a second blue-and-white petal.
4. Use the same method to create a third petal, but this time use purple and white acrylic paint instead.
5. Accent the flower center with yellow acrylic paint. Use a No. 0000 Kolinsky brush to add black outlines, contours, and accents as shown. Use a dotter tool to add white dots as shown. Apply UV top coat. Cure.
Step-by-step Marta Lupka, Magnifique Nail Studio, Tyne & Wear, England
Celebrating Our Gelish Play at Home S. 4 Winners11 photos
CND VIP Brand Summit16 photos
The founder of Volpe Nails, Volpe took the franchising concept as far as she could in the nail industry. Now, in addition to her two profitable...
What are reasonable terms for a non-compete contract?
How do I announce to my clients that I will be moving to a new salon?
The new products I’m using are adding time to each appointment. How do I adjust my schedule?
Why isn’t my Gelish application curing properly?
What’s the cause of the pinkish-red oval area on the pad of my client’s toes?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift