England's Marta Lupka creates a one-stroke nail art flower design.
1. Create a color fade with a No. 6 flat brush and green and white acrylic paints. Use a No. 2 flat brush and green and yellow acrylic paint to create two leaves.
2. Use a No. 4 flat brush and blue and white acrylic paint to create a petal in between the leaves.
3. Use the same method to create a second blue-and-white petal.
4. Use the same method to create a third petal, but this time use purple and white acrylic paint instead.
5. Accent the flower center with yellow acrylic paint. Use a No. 0000 Kolinsky brush to add black outlines, contours, and accents as shown. Use a dotter tool to add white dots as shown. Apply UV top coat. Cure.
Step-by-step Marta Lupka, Magnifique Nail Studio, Tyne & Wear, England
Nail Art From Project Runway Season 1414 photos
Nails to Glam Up Your Little Black Dress13 photos
What’s the cause of the pinkish-red oval area on the pad of my client’s toes?
Am I losing my touch applying acrylics?
Should I have a TV in my salon?
Is perfectionism on the job a blessing or a curse?
What’s the best way to recruit techs for a new salon?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift