England's Marta Lupka creates a one-stroke nail art flower design.
1. Create a color fade with a No. 6 flat brush and green and white acrylic paints. Use a No. 2 flat brush and green and yellow acrylic paint to create two leaves.
2. Use a No. 4 flat brush and blue and white acrylic paint to create a petal in between the leaves.
3. Use the same method to create a second blue-and-white petal.
4. Use the same method to create a third petal, but this time use purple and white acrylic paint instead.
5. Accent the flower center with yellow acrylic paint. Use a No. 0000 Kolinsky brush to add black outlines, contours, and accents as shown. Use a dotter tool to add white dots as shown. Apply UV top coat. Cure.
Step-by-step Marta Lupka, Magnifique Nail Studio, Tyne & Wear, England
floral nail art
one-stroke nail art
spring nail art
St. Patrick's Day nail art
Earth Day Nail Art8 photos
2014 Mural Contest: A Blast From the Past11 photos
Air Impurities Removal Systems, Inc. (A.I.R. Systems, Inc.) began developing the Extract-All line of air cleaning systems as an informal division of i...
What’s the best way to recruit techs for a new salon?
What low-cost extras do you provide that clients perceive as having a high value?
Do I need a special permit to do medical pedicures?
Should the salon owner do nails herself?
How do you react to negative feedback?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift