England's Marta Lupka creates a one-stroke nail art flower design.
1. Create a color fade with a No. 6 flat brush and green and white acrylic paints. Use a No. 2 flat brush and green and yellow acrylic paint to create two leaves.
2. Use a No. 4 flat brush and blue and white acrylic paint to create a petal in between the leaves.
3. Use the same method to create a second blue-and-white petal.
4. Use the same method to create a third petal, but this time use purple and white acrylic paint instead.
5. Accent the flower center with yellow acrylic paint. Use a No. 0000 Kolinsky brush to add black outlines, contours, and accents as shown. Use a dotter tool to add white dots as shown. Apply UV top coat. Cure.
Step-by-step Marta Lupka, Magnifique Nail Studio, Tyne & Wear, England
floral nail art
one-stroke nail art
spring nail art
St. Patrick's Day nail art
Salon Design on a Dime22 photos
Lots and Lots of Ocelot9 photos
A surgical instrument used to remove material by a scraping action.
What is causing the deep horizontal ridges and swollen cuticles in my client’s nails?
How do you track your sales and other records throughout the year?
Is there a business-related New Year’s resolution you find yourself making every year?
Do your clients ask about polish being “three-free”?
Reader to Reader: Are you still loyal to the product brands you learned with in nail school?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift