Mel Skora uses colored acrylic to create a unique French.
1. Apply a bead of pink acrylic as you would for a reverse application French.
2. Apply a thin layer of black glitter acrylic and green glitter acrylic to complete the French, pushing it right up to your smile line (but not over it).
3. (Work quickly here.) Cap the free edge in speed clear, then use a C-curve stick to cut out semi-circles.
4. Fill the cut outs with pink shimmer acrylic.
5. Finish file and apply finish gel.
Step-by-step Mel Skora, MJs Nails & Beauty, Wollongong, New South Wales, Australia
Best Lil Nail Show Texas 201626 photos
InternatioNAILS: Japan Gallery14 photos
The National Cosmetology Association, now under the auspices of the Professional Beauty Association (PBA) is a trade organization committed to...
The new products I’m using are adding time to each appointment. How do I adjust my schedule?
Why isn’t my Gelish application curing properly?
What’s the cause of the pinkish-red oval area on the pad of my client’s toes?
Am I losing my touch applying acrylics?
Should I have a TV in my salon?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift