Mel Skora uses colored acrylic to create a unique French.
1. Apply a bead of pink acrylic as you would for a reverse application French.
2. Apply a thin layer of black glitter acrylic and green glitter acrylic to complete the French, pushing it right up to your smile line (but not over it).
3. (Work quickly here.) Cap the free edge in speed clear, then use a C-curve stick to cut out semi-circles.
4. Fill the cut outs with pink shimmer acrylic.
5. Finish file and apply finish gel.
Step-by-step Mel Skora, MJs Nails & Beauty, Wollongong, New South Wales, Australia
Back to School Nail Art for Teens11 photos
NAILS NTNA S. 4 Pre-Challenge #124 photos
What are reasonable terms for a non-compete contract?
How do I announce to my clients that I will be moving to a new salon?
The new products I’m using are adding time to each appointment. How do I adjust my schedule?
Why isn’t my Gelish application curing properly?
What’s the cause of the pinkish-red oval area on the pad of my client’s toes?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift