Mel Skora uses colored acrylic to create a unique French.
1. Apply a bead of pink acrylic as you would for a reverse application French.
2. Apply a thin layer of black glitter acrylic and green glitter acrylic to complete the French, pushing it right up to your smile line (but not over it).
3. (Work quickly here.) Cap the free edge in speed clear, then use a C-curve stick to cut out semi-circles.
4. Fill the cut outs with pink shimmer acrylic.
5. Finish file and apply finish gel.
Step-by-step Mel Skora, MJs Nails & Beauty, Wollongong, New South Wales, Australia
acrylic nail art
French nail art
A Decal Declaration11 photos
Are You Pedi Ready?16 photos
Lotions in the nail industry are used as manicure and pedicure service add-ons as well as retail products to help hydrate, rejuvenate, and soothe clie...
What is causing the deep horizontal ridges and swollen cuticles in my client’s nails?
How do you track your sales and other records throughout the year?
Is there a business-related New Year’s resolution you find yourself making every year?
Do your clients ask about polish being “three-free”?
Reader to Reader: Are you still loyal to the product brands you learned with in nail school?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift