Mel Skora uses colored acrylic to create a unique French.
1. Apply a bead of pink acrylic as you would for a reverse application French.
2. Apply a thin layer of black glitter acrylic and green glitter acrylic to complete the French, pushing it right up to your smile line (but not over it).
3. (Work quickly here.) Cap the free edge in speed clear, then use a C-curve stick to cut out semi-circles.
4. Fill the cut outs with pink shimmer acrylic.
5. Finish file and apply finish gel.
Step-by-step Mel Skora, MJs Nails & Beauty, Wollongong, New South Wales, Australia
acrylic nail art
French nail art
Celebrate Day of the Dead: Dia De Los Muertos Nail Art13 photos
Backstage at NYFW Spring/Summer 2015144 photos
You could say American International Industry’s (AII) CEO Zvi Ryzman owes his career to Richard Nixon. As Ryzman tells it, in the early ’7...
Should I have a TV in my salon?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift