Mel Skora uses colored acrylic to create a unique French.
1. Apply a bead of pink acrylic as you would for a reverse application French.
2. Apply a thin layer of black glitter acrylic and green glitter acrylic to complete the French, pushing it right up to your smile line (but not over it).
3. (Work quickly here.) Cap the free edge in speed clear, then use a C-curve stick to cut out semi-circles.
4. Fill the cut outs with pink shimmer acrylic.
5. Finish file and apply finish gel.
Step-by-step Mel Skora, MJs Nails & Beauty, Wollongong, New South Wales, Australia
acrylic nail art
French nail art
Succulent Scrubs8 photos
At Long Last: An Intro to Longer-Lasting Polish7 photos
Ingredients that prevent monomers and/or oligomers from prematurely hardening (gelling) while they are still in the original container.
Am I losing my touch applying acrylics?
Should I have a TV in my salon?
What low-cost extras do you provide that clients perceive as having a high value?
Do I need a special permit to do medical pedicures?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift