Mel Skora uses colored acrylic to create a unique French.
1. Apply a bead of pink acrylic as you would for a reverse application French.
2. Apply a thin layer of black glitter acrylic and green glitter acrylic to complete the French, pushing it right up to your smile line (but not over it).
3. (Work quickly here.) Cap the free edge in speed clear, then use a C-curve stick to cut out semi-circles.
4. Fill the cut outs with pink shimmer acrylic.
5. Finish file and apply finish gel.
Step-by-step Mel Skora, MJs Nails & Beauty, Wollongong, New South Wales, Australia
acrylic nail art
French nail art
America’s Beauty Show Rocked Chicago43 photos
Music Festival Nail Art28 photos
Social media (or social networking) encompasses all interactive websites, like Facebook, that allow users to virtually connect with each other, mainta...
Is perfectionism on the job a blessing or a curse?
What’s the best way to recruit techs for a new salon?
What low-cost extras do you provide that clients perceive as having a high value?
Do I need a special permit to do medical pedicures?
Should the salon owner do nails herself?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift