Mel Skora uses colored acrylic to create a unique French.
1. Apply a bead of pink acrylic as you would for a reverse application French.
2. Apply a thin layer of black glitter acrylic and green glitter acrylic to complete the French, pushing it right up to your smile line (but not over it).
3. (Work quickly here.) Cap the free edge in speed clear, then use a C-curve stick to cut out semi-circles.
4. Fill the cut outs with pink shimmer acrylic.
5. Finish file and apply finish gel.
Step-by-step Mel Skora, MJs Nails & Beauty, Wollongong, New South Wales, Australia
acrylic nail art
French nail art
Celebrate Good Times [With Nails!]8 photos
Turning Back the Hands of Time21 photos
For over 50 years, the family-owned and operated NSI has been a leader in the professional-only nail care industry.
Should the salon owner do nails herself?
How do you react to negative feedback?
Do you use over-the-counter (non-professional only) polish?
Will gel-polish cause traditional polish to become obsolete?
Do Nail Techs Really Need Resumes?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift