non-toxic


For a substance to be considered “non-toxic” it must have an LD50 rating of >15g/Kg; for the average adult, this is equal to the ingestion of more than one quart of the non-toxic substance without it causing harmful effects; any substance with an LD50 rating of <15g/Kg is considered toxic to some degree.

Keywords:   chemicals  

Related Articles


Facebook Comments ()

Leave a Comment

Name:
Email:
Comment:
Submit

Comments (0)

Featured Products & Promotions   |   Advertisement

Market Research

Market Research How big is the U.S. nail business? $7.3 billion. What's the average service price for a manicure? Dig into our decades' deep research archives.

Industry Statistics for

View All

VietSALON

FREE Subscription

VietSalon is a Vietnamese-language magazine and the sister publication to NAILS. Click the link below to sign up for a FREE one-year subscription.

Subscribe to NAILS & SAVE!

Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift
Subscribe Today!

Please sign in or register to .    Close
Loading...
 
Subscribe Today
Subscribe Today